disabled me v MCS/HSBC/DG solicitors Help!

tiredandangry
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I currently have a claim stayed in court. This has not stopped HSBC threatening recovery action. I have received threatening/harrassing letters from MCS and DG solicitors. Being disabled and recently poorly I have not had the energy to write so tried talking to them on the phone. I explained I'm disabled and the case is stayed. They still keep trying to persue action and I am sick of it.

I've tried writing a response. What do people think? The request for reasonable adjustments is to ensure HSBC/MCS etc focuses on complying with the disabled discrimination act to meet my needs.

FORMAL COMPLAINT.

RE: A/C xxxxxxxxxxx County Court Claim Noxxxxxxxx

My complaint is that you have sent harassing letters and made harassing phone calls in pursuit of a claim that is currently stayed at County Court.

Please note that I am disabled and require reasonable adjustments to meet my needs.

• I require Metropolitan Collection Services to read my records before sending letters threatening recovery action.

• It is easier for me to communicate via e-mail. I require the e-mails for your complaints department and compliance department so that we may discuss the harassing letters and phone calls which I have found extremely distressing. I would also like to discuss with the compliance department how you have failed to meet my disabled needs.

• I wish to be allocated to one named person who will deal with my complaint

• I request a copy of your complaints procedure

• I require that this case be referred back to HSBC.

Finally I demand an apology.

Hiya tiredandangry and welcome to the HSBC forum :)

You are suffering from standard HSBC tactics and look to be coping well :), nice letter :D. They are doing this to all of us at the moment, just keep telling them to go away... we had to wait 2 years for them to get themselves sorted, now its our turn :D.

Have a look at my thread here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/244669-hsbc-after-test-case.html

pete