Confetti Wedding invitations faulty for the third time - Would you ask for all your money back?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Please help or advise on what my rights are...

I ordered by wedding invitations from confetti costing £300, they arrived and to my disappointment they were really poorly put together, they were coming unstuck, the print was really bad and they were not folded straight and just looked awful.

I returned them along with the envelopes to the confetti store, who agreed that they were not up to standard and would get them all re-printed.

The re-printed invites arrived a week later but this time with no envelopes and the corners of the day invites had all been bent. I telephoned the store, as I now had to collect the old envelopes from them and they said they would offer me 20% off my next order with them. Which i wasnt happy with, Why would i want to order anything else!! I didnt ask for a reprint becuase I really needed to get my invitations in the post this weekend)

I telephoned Confetti customer service who were really good and managed to get the store to give me 20% off the order. I went instore to see the manager to collect the envelopes and get my discount and she couldnt even be bothered to get off the telephone to speak with me, and didnt apologise or even acknowledge we were there.

Today I planned to send out the invitations and have found that the RSVP card envelopes are are not the correct ones for my invitations. I've rang the store and have explained the problem and have said I want all my money back as this will be the third time I will have had to come into the store and for the third week I have not been able to send them out. However, the 'supervisor' cant do anything with out the manager who is not in until tomorrow.

I want my money back but I dont have time to get anymore invitations printed and will have to send them out with the wrong envelopes. I was happy to accept the 20% off for the first issue but now I feel as if they have my money and now couldnt care less about customer service.

I know brides can get a bit stressed and over the top but my chilled out partner agrees that its not good enough.

What am i entitled to ask for back? The Manager is supposed to be ringing me tomorrow. What would you ask for? I really need to get the invitations out and for the printers to re-do the correct envelopes it will be another week.

Interested to hear people would do...

thanks Im not bride-zilla honest!! x