Clamp removed and vehicle driven away.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what me and my mates did, park there again then wait in hiding until the ****** turns up, we then clamped HIS van with his OWN clamp we had removed the previous day, except WE used high strength military grade chain and same grade lock. One of us kept the pleb busy whilst we applied this. THEN, for good measure we chained him to the manhole cover. As far as we know he's still there. As this happened in an area we were just visiting, it amazes me how quickly after parking we got clamped. These retards must lie in wait somewhere.

You should have seen the look on his face when he saw what we'd done.

He was SO eager to explain that it was "illegal" to park where our decoy had he completely failed to notice the two guys applying the clamp, which I must say was done with the speed of a formula one pit crew.

Wish I'd taken photies, but three guys ALL giving this induhvidual the bird then driving off. GREAT.

Oh, BTW this was at around 17:50, just before "knocking off time" so he would have had a LONG time to sit and ponder how it feel to get "done".

As regards the chain, get a locksmith to remove it, then give it back to the moron in question (locked of course) most likely he'll spend a month of two trying to figure out how you got it off.