voluntary repossession

kerry710
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I dont know if i have posted this in the correct place but didnt know where else to put it.

I gave my house up for voluntary repossession on 1st march 2010, i sent the keys back to them recorded delivery and they were signed for and recieved by them on 2nd March, But i did not give a forwarding address as i did not want them to try to make me sign any forms that made me liable for any shortfall, as i'm saving to go bankrupt so any shortfall will be added in to the bankrupty.

Now i dont know whether they have took my surrender of the property or they will just wait for possession from the court. Does anyone have any idea what happens now? The company is Northern Rock. how can i find out what is happening or do i just wait until i am bankrupt then ask the OR

some advice would be much appreciated

Guest MamaG1

This is a difficult one, and I may be in a very similar situation except for I was missold the Mortgage by unscrupulous mortgage adviser and DLC is asking me to now pay them £103,000k. very stressful period for me, so I have written them to ask them for the contrac and more details and I am awaiting thier responce, and I am now recontacted the financial ombudsman on the case.

Dont just wait until they slam you down write to them and gt them to do some running around as well, u may even get to recoup some of your unfair interest charges from them which may reduce your debt to them.

• 1 month later...