MBNA Requesting Information- Help Please

fireyjack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought I had finally got to a point with MBNA where real negotiation could begin (More fool me) but they insist they can take it no further without me disclosing my income and outgoings.

Of course, I am suspicious but has anyone done this and its been of benefit to them?

Personally I think its them trying to gather 'ammunition' but would welcome adive from those who have been in the same position.

I'm not a debtor- I'm a free man!!

Egg- Won

MBNA- Just started

Marbles- Its only a few pounds but if I win against MBNA then this will be my my 'showboat' round.

I thought I had finally got to a point with MBNA where real negotiation could begin (More fool me) but they insist they can take it no further without me disclosing my income and outgoings.

Of course, I am suspicious but has anyone done this and its been of benefit to them?

Personally I think its them trying to gather 'ammunition' but would welcome adive from those who have been in the same position.

you are NOT required to fill in one of their outrageous income and expenditure forms. log on to CCCS and fill in one of their online planners and then send that I&E to them. that is what I did, they accepted it and did not ask for one of theirs to be filled in. They are NOT entitled to all that info they ask for.

best wishes

Hmm, It's strange how they work!

I have just sent in a CCCS I & E for my OH, they wrote confirming receipt very quickly and asked him to contact them to discuss the details.

He did call them (he knows the situation I am in with them so well aware that it's not advisable to call) after 45 minutes on the phone (freecall) they agreed a payment slightly higher than offered in the I & E but agreed to freeze interest.

The person would not confirm in writing of give full name!

On calculating the agreed amount there seems to be an additional amount of £3100.00 (so much for freezing the interest)!

I never phoned them at all.

A few days later I got a letter stating what they would accept and they advised they were freezing all charges and interest.

Never speak to these people.

Everything must be in writing.

As I say, no consistency!

Lisa, just as a matter of interest, how long is your arrangement for, have you calculated the amount you are paying back?

I am drafting another letter as we speak!

Ok with you now Lisa, guess they have accepted £1 token payment as you have no disposable income so circumstances a bit different to mine.

I will be insisting on written confirmation from them before any payment will be made otherwise I will go down the CCA route, as I have with mine.

Thanks all- they were also asking for my partners income details- she has no debt to MBNA whatsoever so I think I'll pop this one in the bin.

I'm not a debtor- I'm a free man!!

Egg- Won

MBNA- Just started

Marbles- Its only a few pounds but if I win against MBNA then this will be my my 'showboat' round.