Credit Agreements deleted???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have noticed that 2 credit agreements from Orange have been removed from my credit file.

I was just wondering as to why they would have been removed. I have been advised that usually it is as the accounts are over 6 years (which they are not) or Orange have instructed Equifax to do so, what reasons would Orange remove credit agreements for?

Many thanks

Wish I was rich....... :(:(

Hi Vicky

You didn't have a credit agreement with Orange in the first place, you had a service agreement.

I honestly don't know why they've removed info from your file, the only usual grounds for removal of info are the ones cited by Equifax or error/inaccuracy, you'd have to ask Orange to find out why they removed the data.

Edited by Human Writes
  • Haha 1

Ahh I see, but what if they thought it was me?! As I have a few account with them? Maybe they thought those applications were fraudulent?

What is CIFAS? lol, sorry...

Well I called up and started a payment plan for my other accounts, and tried to pay by my card (2 in fact) and said unable to process them? Even though I have used them both today successfully?

I am starting to worry that they think I fraudulently made those accounts :( :(

Guest Orange Response

Hi there xvickyx, I work for Orange and might be able to help.

Please send an email to customer.services@orange.co.uk, including your personal contact details and username from this site, and I will give you a call to discuss.

In order that your email is forwarded to me quickly, please add "Jonathan Orange Response" in the subject field and also in the first line of your mail.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

Orange Response Team