Sick of NPower...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm sending the following to NPower & CSL. I'll let you all know what reaction I get...not holding out too much hope but it's worth a try.

Dear Mr/Mrs Barry,

Npower Reference No:

CSL Reference No:

With reference to your letter dated 11th February 2010.

Please stop leaving text messages on my answer machine. I am only willing to deal with this by letter, as it is my legal right to request, and you will be breaking the law if this continues after such a request is made.

I have contacted NPower regarding a complaint and will deal with this issue directly with them. Thank you.

Dear Sirs

Account no:

With reference to your recent contact, and passing the account to CSL.

At Christmas I slipped behind with my payment arrangement. As far as I was aware I was only two payments behind and so was surprised to receive a reminder for £240 - three payments. However I cannot find my receipts and so was prepared to pay in full up to date.

I did this within three days of receiving the reminder, and yet a week later received your letter saying that my payment plan was cancelled.

I hope you understand I am upset about this, as it took such a long time to set up the arrangement in the first place because we had to pay half of our bill before we could do so, and by the time we got half together we owed a lot more, and so had to pay more. Also there was more drama when a £400 payment went astray, and I was accused of lying by your telephone advisors (the payment was found).

It is for this reason that I am no longer willing to make such an arrangement again, I see no point in calling and speaking to your unhelpful advisors. I would prefer to pay the bill as soon as I can, and then deal with the next quarterly bill when it comes. By making a payment plan including current usage, it does not feel as though it gets us any further forward.

As it now stands, you can see I have been making payments via internet and so I hope I have made it clear that I am willing to pay. I have no desire to owe NPower any more money, and we have shivered our way through winter because of the ridiculously high gas prices, just so the next bill will not be so high.

It was not necessary to send the account to a collections agency who have actually convinced me to change suppliers because of the way you have let them handle this. It is embarrassing to come home to a three silly text messages on the answerphone each day.

As soon as our bills are caught up with we will be changing suppliers. In the meantime please be aware that I have made it clear that I will be making regular weekly payments online to clear ALL of this debt, including the next bill, as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely