WELCOME FINANCE

DeeJayCarl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone from Welcome Finance is reading this then I sincerely hope you get everything and more that is inevitably coming to you when your company finally does the planet a favour and ends its existence!!

ALL of you who work there should be ashamed of the way you treat people and even worse the ones who ignore what the company is doing and NOT standing up to them because you don't want to lose your job! Where are your morals!! You are weak!! Hiding behind the Welcome name and not taking responsibility at all!! Justice will be done!!! What goes around comes around!

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here for a while but just thought I'd do an update + find out what's been going on with you guys!! Last time I posted things had heated up with Welcome and I had successfully managed to wind them up enough to get some action from them but it fizzled out as fast as it happened.

To date they have my credit file entry for Welcome still on there (£3575.00) and refuse to take it off until I pay them despite the fact they have not done anything that they were instructed by the Financial Ombudsman Service & bearing in mind they have had the loan + interest already paid and this amount is the PPI + interest on interest (ficticious amount!!) such LOSERS!!

• 1 year later...

Welcome Finance have also told me today that the HMRC are in talks with them and them ONLY! Its about whether the 8% interest on the PPI can be paid to clients/customers which I agree does seem a little strange!!???? The company in question has, in my case over the years been unethical, dishonest, underhand and misleading and stop at nothing to intimidate you...!!

My case was awarded in my favour by the FOS in July 2009 along with £200 compensation (max FOS can award!!) to date WF still have the PPI on my account (+ accrueing interest) which I incidentally didnt pay to them in the first place (only paid the interest,loan & acceptance fee then stopped any further payments) + I only received the £200 compensation MARCH 2012.

I agree with the Site administrators about you could have easily put through the claim yourself without all the expense of a Solicitor as there is loads of available letter templates and guides due to thousands of people who have been through the system already!!!

• dx100uk changed the title to WELCOME FINANCE