Pass the parcel debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I posted a while ago about a joint overdraft ( hubby in trust deed) and did the paperwork for dispute. Now getting letters in from new DCA, the old one must have given up and sold it on. Are they allowed to do this? Does this mean I have to send new DCA paperwork as well? Many thanks;)

Hi IdaInFife,

I sent a template letter from CAG, think it put the debt into dispute, with regards to amount of bank charges on the overdraft, received a letter asking us to withdraw action, then nothing for a while, until new DCA took over the account. We were originally dealing with DEbt Managers, who seem to have sold it onto Wescot, many thanks again:)

obviously the situation has changed regarding bank charges;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/245835-bank-charges-decision-where.html

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

yes unless you can prove that the bank have acted unfailry as per the link

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Many thanks again IdaInFife, you need to know where you stand:( Under the circumstances I doubt we would have much comeback from the bank, it was a joint account, we are however annoyed at hubbys IP, who did not inform the bank about the PTD until 11 months after it was set up, therefore bank passed this on to DCA long before that, we ignored letters due to total ignorance about the situation and here we are another 9 months down the line with another DCA chasing us:( C'est la vie, but your help as always is invaluable, have a nice day;)