Strange telephone number

oxford10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Does anybody recognise this number 01268670025 I googled it, It originated in basildon and I suspect it may be a DCA I called it and was a voice mail box 225 ? Anybody know anything ?

Why not start listing all the DCA numbers!!

cheers all

Take a look at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/245609-lewis-group-cohens.html

Coincidence that a Basildon number is being used, even if it's not the same one ?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Hi All

Does anybody recognise this number 01268670025 I googled it, It originated in basildon and I suspect it may be a DCA I called it and was a voice mail box 225 ? Anybody know anything ?

Why not start listing all the DCA numbers!!

cheers all

Triton Credit services trade out of basildon.

Do you owe Nat West - RBS - MINT anything?

Guest Cartaphilus
google "who calls me"

Number isn't listed on Who Calls Me, took all of 10 seconds to find that out several hours ago.

• 2 weeks later...
ok - i take it he (oxford 10) will post it up on that site for others when he finds out who it is!

Hi I have had no other calls from that number but another strange number came up but found that one it was a firm touting will making services !! the funny part is I am registered to TPS and yet they still come. The other problem I found I am pestered by indian by firms trying to solve debt problems but as they are international calls although I already bar undisclosed numbers ( Boy that annoys dcas as I log the number into the phone and just don't answer or put the phone talking to the TV LOL) I would have to bar all international numbers!