Severn Trent...Any further advice?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have rencently been sent a letter by Advanits Credit informing me that they where now looking after this debt, so after not being contacted by Severn Trent prior to this happening i snet them an email requesting an explanation,

This is the response i recieved :

Thank you for your email received on 21 January 2010.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any offence caused by the attitude and service, provided by the agent you spoke to on the 15 January 2010. Severn Trent Water is working extremely hard to ensure that our customers are dealt with in a professional, polite and respectful manner. Any lack of customer service is fed back to the agent’s manager in order that their training issues can be reviewed and retraining provided.

I note your comments regarding our decision to outsource your account to Advantis. However, this option is made clear to customers on the back of every reminder and in Our Codes of Practice booklet. A copy of this notice is added below.

Fair Collection Notice

"Severn Trent Water Limited and other organisations which assist us in providing services will use your information to provide and enhance our services to you. If you need to provide us with sensitive personal data (for example, health information), you consent to our processing this data where necessary for the purposes described above. We may need to search credit files of credit reference agencies who will record the search. If you abscond or fall into arrears (i) we and other credit providers, credit reference agencies and tracing agencies may share information about you; (ii) we and other utilities and local authorities may also share information about you and use your data to assist us or them, to locate and trace and recover all arrears owing. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we will charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies".

That being said I realise how difficult it is to resolve situations like this. As your account has already been outsourced to Advantis I am unable to assist, you further.

Can anybody offer any advice further??

Also i have never recieved any documents regarding anything from Severn Trent i have requested these on 3 or 4 occasions and each time i have rung up to chase them the person on the phone has told me that they where sent to the wrong address?