Welcome Finance Secured Loan Nightmare

BEBOBEBO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen as noboby has bothered to give feedback on my letter I have decided to send the letter off to the FOS today

Thank you Beyond and Jamesf104 for all your help and advice you are a credit to the Welcome Forum

We seem to be doing a fantastic job at the minute at beating Welscum :mad:

My advice to any newbies at the minute would be seek help from a Solictor or the FOS.

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

Thankyou Major, Just posted recorded to the FOS, I'll post up when I get a response.

Well done Bebo, look forward to result. We all write letters of agreement in dispute but WF ignor this saying they do not follow the banking code and therefore the account in dispute letter is totally rejected. Can anyone direct me to actual regulations that we can quote. I do suspect there are none and the only dispute formula is through the FOS. WF are very slippery people to deal with throwing up all sorts of barriers.

sorry i couldnt have been more help bebo heres hoping you get some sense from fos :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Well done Bebo, look forward to result. We all write letters of agreement in dispute but WF ignor this saying they do not follow the banking code and therefore the account in dispute letter is totally rejected. Can anyone direct me to actual regulations that we can quote. I do suspect there are none and the only dispute formula is through the FOS. WF are very slippery people to deal with throwing up all sorts of barriers.

the other problem with this is since the high court rulings there is no such thing as 'in dispute' they are still permitted to persue collection activities so in effect 'in dispute' means nothing

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a missed call on my home number for the Lewis group, naturally I've added this to my bar list on my phone. Looks like my account has been sold on. What do we know but these muppets and can the debt be sold on whilst I have 4 complaints with the FOS?

Just had a missed call on my home number for the Lewis group, naturally I've added this to my bar list on my phone. Looks like my account has been sold on. What do we know but these muppets and can the debt be sold on whilst I have 4 complaints with the FOS?

I thought they were meant to inform you when your debt had been passed on?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, as some of you are aware I Won the PPI refund which is fantastic, However Im in a pickle because the they want me to sign a revised contract with the PPI removed, just wanted to know how Im fixed with regards to the 2 other complaints with the FOS as regards to my contract being drawn up incorrectly, Do I reject the PPI refund?? certainly dont want to do a resign. Also they want to deduct the ppi refund from the arrears which have built up whilst the account has been in dispute is there anyway to stop them doing this ??

Hi all, as some of you are aware I Won the PPI refund which is fantastic, However Im in a pickle because the they want me to sign a revised contract with the PPI removed, just wanted to know how Im fixed with regards to the 2 other complaints with the FOS as regards to my contract being drawn up incorrectly, Do I reject the PPI refund?? certainly dont want to do a resign. Also they want to deduct the ppi refund from the arrears which have built up whilst the account has been in dispute is there anyway to stop them doing this ??

Hi hun hope you are well its been abit quiet here lately! Yay on PPI (again ;) ) I dont think you HAVE to sign another agreement but dont quote me on that. Id be inclined to contact fos and see what they say with regard to signing a new contract although what I would say is the new one SHOULD be identical bar PPI so the same issues should remain if that makes sense. Ask for a copy of the new agreement to view it before signing due to issues already with FOS see if you can spot them trying to rectify anything maybe...as for deducting from arrears you need to tell them you are financially disadvantaged by them doing this as they have kept the money from you for the amount of time payments have been made so you want it in cheque form. Also the arrears balance should reduce if PPI removed anyway...

Sorry im not much help ive not got much experience of the loan side xxxx

Hey Beyond, Is the there is letter/template anywhere on here to cover the PPI arrears issue??

Bebo xx

Bit of help please i am trying to check if the new figureson the new agreement are right whats peoples verdict

loan amt 14,776.85

120 months

apr 28.5 although on my original it was 27.5

interest charge 24,086.88

mif 1625.45

acceptance fee 235

totat charge for credit 25,947.33

monthly payment 339.37

Basicly i am trying to find out as beyond pointed out if they are covering their tracks for previous mistakes.

They have not stated any figures for how much was charged for the ppi in the first place.

Any help appreciated

Hey Beyond, Is the there is letter/template anywhere on here to cover the PPI arrears issue??

Bebo xx

i know yours is with welcome and this is the welcome forum but have u tried the ppi board? you are bound to find some help there. I would say msg ozzy but i know hes not here alot at the mo due to personal commitments xx

Can anyone tell me how to calculate the statutory interest please.

Can anyone tell me how to calculate the statutory interest please.

£X multiply by 0.00022 = daily rate then mulitply by number of days

Thanks Beyond x

no worries hun hope you are well x

Yeah good, but i think i have been shafted again on the proposal they have sent me regarding the ppi claim

Yeah good, but i think i have been shafted again on the proposal they have sent me regarding the ppi claim

Glad you are well :)

OMG will they NEVER learn FFS

Thanks Fretful x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, Ive had my final response from the FOS regarding my figures not adding up and my agreemant being unsigned. In thier opinion my agreement is perfectly legal and that the figures do add up. I just really dont know where to go from here, If postggi or Emanevs or anyone in the know is out there I could really do with your advice urgently, I really going to have to consider paying these people again.

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab266/rottweilermick/FOSFinalResponse.jpg

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab266/rottweilermick/FOSFinalResponsepage2jpeg.jpg

same as the response i had on my loan thread hun :(

Seems to me unless its PPI there is only one winner in agreement cases!