Mbna claim to have sent cca!!! Never recieved

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello people

Just a quick one that i hope you can help me with.

Sent off for a cca request in early October and never recieved the cca.

Obviously i put the account in dispute and have heard nothing until a few days ago when i got a phone call off them.

They asked why i haven't been making payments on the card, and i told them that because they haven't complied with my section 78 request i would not be making payment until they do.

They claim to have sent it on the 12th October as that is what is says on their system.

I have totally disputed this as firstly they have no evidence they sent it and secondly why has it taken them so long to get in touch? I haven't so much as had a letter off them.

They say i have to send another request for a cca with another postal order and that the account is now not in dispute so will be adding interest and late payment charges to the account.

This surely can't be right can it?????

Any help much appreciated thanks

Andy...

Sent account in dispute in late October. Are you saying i should send another one?

Really confusing situation at the moment!!!

i would just re-send acc in despute as no cca provided.

check if they have cashed your p.o.

then i personally would just wait keep quite for as long as you keep contacting them they will harrass you.

if they have the right legal documentation then they will defo file a court claim i would!

but if they already know they have no cca they will just keep sending you love letters and loving phone calls if they can.

silence is golden until they show their hand with court papers.:D

have you already covered your back with the no door step visit letter and the contact only in writing?? if so no need to make any contact until such happens.