33% under market value

miss purslow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wrote on 28/10/90 to lawyers acting for the bank not to admit to the claim of 32,000 shortfall. asking for full breakdown, how the property was marketed etc. Only heard from the lawyers on 2/11/09 stating that they are obtaining clients instructions. not heard since. Should I write back

Yes - if necessary send them an SAR letter itemising exactly what you want to know. Just adapt the letter to get what you need.

by the way you are correct not to acknowledge the debt.

Edited by jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

under the SAR they are obliged to give you the info within the prescribed time. You can adapt the letter to ask for all info - emphasising what you specifically need to know to make an official complaint.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 3 weeks later...