Swine Flu Jab!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are all due the Swine Flu jab tomorrow morning, and everyone Ive talked to has had problems with it!!

Its not an option for us with our Son having a compromised Immune system, so tough on us :confused:

Anyone else had it, and what can I expect????

Plus Im going to have to deal with 2 males, and us LADIES all know men dont do pain very well :D:D:D:D:D:D

I haven't had it, but my partner has had it (We have a baby and they offered it her and not me, well if i get it, baby gets it anyway, infuriated really, an offer would be nice) Sorry this didn't help but it also bumped your thread.

Thanks, my Daughter had it last week in Edinburgh as she is due home for 3 weeks and is home every other weekend, and she was left with a really sore arm.

I dint think I could manage if I am ill(I have PVFS and other stuff) with it, and have to cope with Son and Hubby!!!:rolleyes:

my OH and youngest son had theirs a couple of weeks ago.....a sore arm like a bruise, but nothing to get too excited about apparently. I'm due mine tomorrow, but Ive got other more exciting things planned instead;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Im on way stronger painkillers than just paracetamol :) so hopefully that will do. Knowing our luck we will have every side-effect listed!!!

We booked the appointment 3 weeks ago, and the 19th was the earliest they had!:eek:

Well so far so good, jab itself wasnt sore, it was over and done with before I knew it.

My son ended up not getting it as he is on antivirals and antibiotics, but hubby did.

Arm is a wee bit nippy and tingly, but its only been 2 hours since I got it, hopefully I will be fine, as I have to start icing Christmas cakes today:D

Well I now have a slightly stiff arm, nothing major and a wee bit of a dry sore throat.

On the otherhand, my hubby is moaning about his arm, yet he is still managing to play Call of Duty and swear profusely at the computer :rolleyes: