Evicted - Advice needed

BrighteyesKitten
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone help

I live with my Mam and she has recently been evicted due to arrears on the mortgage. She set up a payment agreement with her current mortgage company, in the meantime the company was bought out and the new company did not accept the agreement leading to her being evicted. We have been lucky enough to find a rented property but we are having a lot of issues gaining access to the old premises to remove our belongings. On the day that my Mam was evicted she was only given enough time to pick up her handbag and get the dog and leave, whilst the locks were changed, since then it has been almost impossible to arrange access to the house, this happened on the Monday morning and it wasn't until the Thursday of the same week we were able to get the Mortgage Company to arrange access so we could get clean clothes etc. It has been over a fortnight and we have been unable to get the Mortgage Company to arrange us access to remove our belongings, Furniture etc. We are having to call the Estate Agents to make arrangements with the Mortgage Company and keep being advised not only can we not speak to the Mortgage Company direct they are still trying to make arrangements for a 'housesitter' to be present while we move out. Do we have any rights with regards geting access in order to remove our possessions???

If you click on the red triangle it will alert the site team that you need help.

Ell-en is the one you want.

Unfortunately you Mum was given bad advice and had she attended she may have been able to stop the eviction.

Who was the lender?