MBNA Agreement!

FightToTheEnd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well after nearly 6 months I have finally got an agreement out of MBNA via a SAR. It's attached and I would be very grateful to receive any comments.

On first view it seems enforcable, though it does seem a little re-created and could apply to anyway - maybe this is now the case with online applications.

Another point comes up when looking through their log when on a date a couple of weeks ago I have the note "risk based settlement offer % = 30%"

Is this an amount they would accept from me or the amount they expect top sell the debt for?

Another point is that on the log they make note of sending various letters and even my CCA and these have never arrived!

Anyway, agreement as follows and would appreciate thoughts on how to go forward:

mbna1.jpg?t=1260553153

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Right, had a look through the SAR stuff and can report as follows:

It seems like I applied on 05/01/07 and the agreement was digitally signed (ie ticked) by both me and MBNA on this day and also marked as executed on this day (by an MBNA director no less!). However.........

The credit approval didn't happen until 11/01/07 and the account is shown as opened on 11/01/07. My balance transfer was done on 16/01/07 and this was the day the welcome pack and card etc was posted out to me.

Any thoughts anyone?

Well, my thoughts are that it looks like its an enforceable agreement as all the terms seem to be there. Please wait for a second/others opinions before writing this off tho, as I am still learning the ropes myself.