Homecare land of leather help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys hope somebody can help, right bought suite from land of leather 2 years 6 months ago the cushions on the arms have come away in the front corners it is on the 2 seater and both sides recline.

When the suite was bought we also perchased silver insurance which covers accdental damage as well as defective workmanship and or faulty materials, this is run by Homeserve, when we tried to claim they said that it is the type of material used and they are putting it down to wear and tear,what is my next step. Hope i have placed this in the right forum thanks all.

Edited by dodger010

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

This is really interesting and I've read quite a lot of threads about this homeserve insurance, or rather lack of it!

Have any of you got a good website or any contact details for Homeserve? I can't pin down their definitive company as there are so many!

Land of Leather sold me the insurance with them without giving me any of the policy documents or contact info! I'm now not hopeful I will get anywhere with them, but I've got to give it a go!

Thanks for your time,

Sam

Hi cant remember the name of the company it was the fos that told me the name and i believe the fact of action by them was a contributing factor in them changing there mind so quickly give them a ring and then ring homeserve and tell them what is happening and you would like them to look at your claim again hope this helps.

• Haha 1