Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thats what i thought thanks Ozzy im easily confused :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knowwwwww :lol:

You are one meaaaannnnn man :(:(:( im not easily confused I just like to be 100% clear on things :p Us women like to be clear on things :cool:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Ozzy said men are better than women coz Ozzy said men have a + by their name and women dont :lol: sorry off on a tangent then lol I dont think being thorough is a gender thing but more a off to court thing ;) Im following your thread wayne just not posting coz in all honesty I dont have a clue :lol: Best of luck and dont get downbeat about it you are doing just fine!

Haha when you look at the bottom of each thread and it lists peoples names if they are on your friends list they will have a + next to them we didnt know this at the time so when I asked Ozzy what it was for he said it was a man thing lol totally random there for u :)

hes lucky I have a sense of humour or id be offended with his sexist comments :p

No Comment!!! lmao :rolleyes:

Oh Mark I hope you are feeling better soon, you must be really poorly ((hugs))

:lol::lol::lol:not like you not to comment:lol::lol::lol:

R U Sure you Want Me to Make A Comment??? LMAO;)

You are not talking to Mrs EX WFS Employee now so I think we can be safe in the fact your comment wont disappear just watch for ole cagbot :lol:

You are not talking to Mrs EX WFS Employee now so I think we can be safe in the fact your comment wont disappear just watch for ole cagbot :lol:

Fair Comment!!! lol I won`t Bother then. Cagbot LOVES Me!!! LMAO:lol:

Im not sure Mrs Mark1arby needs to be worried about your CAG obsession she should be more concerned with CAGBOTs obessession with you :lol:

lollll

hes lucky I have a sense of humour or id be offended with his sexist comments

If you didnt have a sense of humour I wouldnt of made any comments, banter is always saved for ppl you feel comfortable with and you know well enough not to cause offense . . .

Oh and im not sexist, I allowed a woman to marry me haha;)

Takes alot to offend me but when you do oh deary me ask Mark his Mrs appears to be the same LOL :lol:

PMSL Im sure Mrs Ozzy would LOVE to read that :lol: Are you sure you arent my husband in disguise because thats something he would say :lol:

Oh and Happy St Davids Day to the welshies like me :D

Well behave or I'll tell her.....:lol:

Thank you :) Not that I do anything for it bar dress my children in rugby shirts for school and watch them sing songs in a language I dont understand lol

lollll

If you didnt have a sense of humour I wouldnt of made any comments, banter is always saved for ppl you feel comfortable with and you know well enough not to cause offense . . .

Oh and im not sexist, I allowed a woman to marry me haha;)

who`s thead is this that we`ve destroyed then???:eek:

One thing! Neither of you would be my Friends if you didn`t have a sense of humour!!! lol ;) I would probably have put my foot in it a Long time ago and upset you both??? LMAO :D

Love You All ( Even The Welsh ). Whoops!!! Cagbot time!!! LOL;)

Edited by mark1arby
Racial Harmony lol

Its alright Mark its my own ive trashed this time :lol:

Cheeky northern monkey :p

Night Mark :) xx

Hi,

I applied for a copy of CCA. Received out of time, but a copy nontheless. My CCA request was sent to Nottingham HQ address. Received a telephone call from a pratt stating I had to talk to him over the phone and that I must send all future letters to a different address...Are these just silly tactics, or should I continue to liase with neww address? I have sent a response letter to the new address that isn't HQ, but I have never received anything with this new address on it. Pratt just calls me instead.

A soon as I sent a disputed account letter, I was sent a default letter. I called Pratt to give him a piece of my mind and remind him that the account was in dispute. Pratt wanted me to tell him the nature of the dispute there and then. I advised him to re-read a copy of the letter sent to his offices by recorded delivery, if he could in fact read.

Pratt called me again, I was waiting by my telephone in anticipation of his call, I actually answered the handset, "Hello Pratt, How did I know it was you? Only you call me, on this number, and I don't have caller ID". Pratt talks crap, and I advise him of this.

A week or so later and "Gruff man from the Lewis Group" knocked on my door and said "you have to open the door now, it's the law" If I was an elderly person I may have fallen for this type of threat. As it was he woke me up too early. Welcome hadn't even bothered to tell me they were sending the account to "Gruff man" nor had "Gruff man" bothered to tell me he was paying me a vist. I did not get a letter of any kind, and 5 days later, still nothing from Gruffman or his group!

I want to respond to the fact that Pratt still calls me, Gruff man lost his manners and did not advise me he was visiting, but I want to send to correct address but cannot face a telehone call with the new adventures of "Morons R Us"

Any advice pls.

Thx

Hi Silly Egg probably best if you start your own thread as it will get swallowed up in the ramblings of others and not get answered here. To start a new thread click here and just under the notices box is a button to start a new thread. :) Once you have done that ill come post you some templates for letters :)