7 credit cards 32k debt

grenville353
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi grenville

The ones that were taken out pre 2007 are definitly worth a cca request as pre 2007 ones have very strict guidlines as to layout of agreement and lay out prescribed terms .In agreemends drawn up before 2007 the prescribed terms must be in same document otherwise it is not legally enforceable and can be defended on those grounds if anyone tries to contact you and hassle you about account,The more earlier the agreements the better as earlier ones are more likely to be unenforceable or even if you very lucky lost! in some cases particulary in very early alleged agreements!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

You should start a seperate thread for each card and account though! as it will get very confusing trying to get advice about different accounts on same thread and you will more likely get all the help and support you need for each seperate card if you make it easier by doing different threads as all your accounts will be different and have diiferent things happening and different ways of doing things! and people trying to squeese to much different things on same thread tend to get not such good advice as there is more confusion.

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,