Tuck v Yorkshire Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I need Help!!!! I have sent the first letter off to the yorkshire bank head office i think at PO Box 4509 leeds LS2 8NP and enclosed £10 by recorded delivery. Friday we received my letter back with a compliment slip (from our local Darlington branch)saying 1) Letter not signed (which it wasnt LOL) and 2) £10 not enclosed. ANY ADVICE WHAT I SHOULD DO??????

Many THanks

Was your £10 a cheque?? Easiest solution I can see is cancel the cheque and send another with the now signed letter.

Weclome to the forum BTW!

Rachel

Doing this on behalf of my lovely Mum!!

LTSB No1 - £200+£31.70+£30 = £261.70 COURT DATE SET 8TH NOVEMBER 2006

LTSB No2 - £423 +£124.16+£80 = £627.16 DEFAULT JUDGEMENT GRANTED DUE TO NO SHOW FROM LTSB

Yorkshire - £498+£102.64+£80 = £680.64 COURT DATE TO BE ADVISED - ALLOCATED TO SMALL CLAIMS TRACK

Citi - £1600+£361.46+£120 = £2081.46 CHEQUE RECEIVED F&F SETTLEMENT 07.06.06

Hi Tuck and welcome. Rachel is right I think. Spend a few days reading the FAQ's and step by step instructions, as well as around the forum and you will see how it all works.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...

You still need to deal with the bank, and I would suggest it goes to your own branch to ensure it can be dealt with in an English Court. Check the FAQ's if you are not yet clear on the process.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.