Where to start???

NicNak
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening all,

Just been looking around this site and it has really opened my eyes!!! I always knew how bad Welcome were but didnt realise to what extent! anyways, I took a £3000 loan out with them at the end of 2006, which I cant remember signing a loan agreement (is this common)

The amount of problems I have had with them are unbelievable, admittedly I had some problems paying off the full monthly payments at the beginning but I always paid some sort of amount, this resulted in them constantly calling and at one point one of the agents phoned from their home!!! which means going against the data protection act.

I was hassled for over a year and arranged to pay a fixed monthly payment which we were both happy with and have not missed a payment since, but yesterday I called them for a payment break until after xmas only to be told that the debt had been passed to a debt collections agency! which come with quite a shock

Also I didnt realise until I was made redundant I had a PPI with them which had conveniently ran out 1 month earlier!

I just wanted to know if we are able to reclaim our PPI and any other help would be fantastic, they have made my life a misery for the last 3 years. Im sorry if this sort of story has been posted before but I really didnt know where to start. Thank you in advance

Nicx

Edited by NicNak
Mis-spelling

Hi Nik nak

Send for a subject acess request and cca request. print name only do not sign, send recorded delivery to compliance at nottingham, ring direct group up and ask them to send wvwrything they have on you.

if you have a read on main thread you will find all the relevant contact details..etc

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

cca is 12+2 working days

sar is 40 calendar days

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I totally forgot, from the beginning of this year, Welcome have tried to get me to pay a settlement which was alot lower than the actual balance remaining, but I would have needed to pay whilst on the phone straight away. I didnt pay but does this mean they have made\spotted mistakes with my account? Im hoping so x :)

Edited by NicNak
edit

wriggle wriggle, get that ppi back.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...