6 CCA letters ready to go-- few questions, then our progress

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi GaznKaz

You need to blank out your personal details.....

Mr W

Hiya Mr W

thank you for understanding, perhaps you could edit your post too somehwow i think you are the only that can edit your own post to blank out the name

cheers just trying to protect personal info

have a fun day laters angel x:cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya Gaznkaz08

have sent you a pm ref posts 41 and 42 - hope it makes sense -let me know otherwise

have a happy day all laters angel x:cool:

Hi GaznKaz

You need to blank out your personal details.....

Mr W

Sorted :)

thanks

Hiya Mr W

thank you for understanding, perhaps you could edit your post too somehwow i think you are the only that can edit your own post to blank out the name

cheers just trying to protect personal info

have a fun day laters angel x:cool:

Sorry but I dont understand your comment, are you telling me to edit my post? as I dont have any personal details on the screen?

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Sorry but I dont understand your comment, are you telling me to edit my post? as I dont have any personal details on the screen?

no but you had quoted my post so mine was in it, thats what angel was getting at

no probs anyway have deleted the pic from photobucket now, so it's gone from both our posts

no but you had quoted my post so mine was in it, thats what angel was getting at

no probs anyway have deleted the pic from photobucket now, so it's gone from both our posts

Still dont get it, but I take it as sorted anyway,

Hope the postie is good to you today.

Mr W

hiya

sorry to have confused matters Mr W, in your reply post 53 it was Gaznkaz08 personal info i was referring to not yours, but appears now sorted by Gaz

glad to help Gaz

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

FANBLOODYTASTIC

Just had a call it went like this.

TSB.Good morning blah blah

MR. how can I help

TSB. security etc

Mr Yes no probs ( cos I am confident )

TSB. Sir it is about your cc debt

Mr. What debt would that be?

TSB. cc debt sir

Mr. Did you not sell that alleged debt to bsl then apex then back to bsl?

TSB I am bsl

Mr. oh your bsl, so why are tsb calling me?

TSB no sir I am calling on behalf of bsl.

Mr. Oh so you introduced yourself incorrectly at first.

TSB Oh yes sir sorry

MR Well that do's not suprise me, anyway how often do you update your records, why dont you comply to my request for a cca, and why do you hassle me with letters and telephone calls, are you aware that you are in breach of the guidelines ( blah blah )

TSB Sir...Mr Interupts. no listen to me I shall say this once, firstly do you understand my accent, TSB yes..ok kindly look at your screen, I have requested a cca, TSB no you havent. oh I have a signature from you's, so what part of this conversation dont you understand, you are harrasing me against my wish and I will report you today to all the governing bodies that I can, now what have you got to say about that.

TSB Nothing

Mr. EXACTLY...Good day, and I hung up.

Some of you will say I shouldnt have etc etc but I had to do it I want them to update their records with ..WARNING THIS FELLA HAS SAVY...

Mr W

well the standing orders were due today, so i suppose this is when the brown stuff hits the spinny thing

Good Morning All

That is correct, their compliance time is up today, and mine is tommorow, cant wait!

Mr W

UPDATE UPDATE

Hi To All

I am becoming restless, same as yesterday BLS (TSB) have called again 2 mins ago, as I explained to them yesterday they have not responded to my cca request, she got really ****ty when I wouldnt do security so I hung up.

I sent my request on 16th Nov, when can I respond to them all and what is the next course of action.

Cheers

Mr W

UPDATE UPDATE

Hi To All

I am becoming restless, same as yesterday BLS (TSB) have called again 2 mins ago, as I explained to them yesterday they have not responded to my cca request, she got really ****ty when I wouldnt do security so I hung up.

I sent my request on 16th Nov, when can I respond to them all and what is the next course of action.

Cheers

Mr W

i gave the a few more days on mine then sent this one, and stopped all payments in the meantime

Dear Sirs,

Account No: XXXXXXXX

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account. On **DATE** I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.78). A copy of which is enclosed for your perusal and ease of reference.

You have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on **DATE**.

(date = 12+2 days after you sent the CCA request - delete this text)

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contains the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in s.61(1) of the CCA(1974) and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document. In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account.

Furthermore; you should be aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 (+2) days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before your client enters into a default situation. This limit has expired

As you are no doubt aware s.77(6) states:

"If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement. Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law"

As you have Failed to comply with a lawful request for a true, signed copy of the said agreement and other relevant documents mentioned in it, failed to send a full statement of the account and failed to provide any of the documentation requested, any legal action you pursue will be averred as both unlawful & vexatious. Furthermore I shall counterclaim that any such action constitutes unlawful harassment.

Please note you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under s.10 of the Data Protection Act (1998) to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect. This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply, you must within 30 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data. It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends. Should you not respond within 30 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANY action against an account whilst it remains in dispute. The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies.

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* You may not pass the account to a third party.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit. You have 30 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint. I therefore request a copy of your official complaints procedure which you are obliged to supply.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter and look forward to hearing from you, in writing within 30 days.

Yours faithfully

i gave the a few more days on mine then sent this one, and stopped all payments in the meantime

Hi

How do I transfer that letter above to somewere on my puta so that I can adjust it and the print off?

Is it nessasary to use all of the letter?

So I sent mine on the 16th Nov 12 days up on Dec 1st + 2 so it expires on the 3rd, would that be correct?

Mr W

Highlight the text, copy (CTRL and C) and paste it (CTRL + V) into a word document.

Best to use the letter as it is here, tailored to your individual case.

Thanks for that, we are doing the work for the dca's with all that info in the letter.

Mr W

Hi,

I have a debt with Lowell, i have asked for my cca which they have not provided for 42 days now, can anyone tell me what my next step is? can i go to the CRAs and ask them to remove the default because i have not been provided with the cca in the allowed time?;)

NO

The cra's will refer the matter to their customer who will say that the information stands and then the cra's will leave the information on your file. THe only to get the info removed is by using the DPA to go after the company who placed the markers.

CRA's work on behalf of people that give them money

right then here we go, lol

Mackenzie hall have replied now to the cca (14 days late) with

img020.jpg

now this letter came with statements of the accounts, (fair enough) and blank credit agreement, (i don't think so)

now i also asked for a proof of assignment in my og cca letter, which isn't here

Edited by Gaznkaz08