Default Notice, Accounts with charges

avocados
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have received default notices for two Natwest accounts, One is a business acccount and one is personal.

I already have a charges claim for the personal one which was frozen in 2007, there has been loads more charges since then on this and they will owe me more than what they are saying I owe them.

On the business account there are a few charges too.

I've printed off the list of charges on my account from Natwests website and there are a few on there which I am not sure what they are and if I can claim? There are regular Charges for £28 which just give the date and account number as the discription. I don't know what this is or if I can claim it?

Aalso 2 strange figures which got debited as charges from my account on the same day as £105 GTEE card payment fees of £12.08 and £26.13, what could these be? Again only a date and account number as a reference.

There are a couple more that I am not sure I can claim - emergency cash fee of £5 and Default Notice fee of £30?

Edited by avocados
spelling!

Another question ....

How do I amend a claim that I have made to court?

I have long forgot about it since it was frozen back in 2007 but recent activity from Natwest to me has reminded me of it.

I would like to change the amount I am claiming for as I beleive I may have made some miscalcultions and the bank will challenge these but I am not sure what I have to do?

Hi avocados. Not much help here I'm afraid but be patient. Someone will be along.

I also have private and business accounts with NatWest and I recall seeing a charge of £28 somewhere, so I have just been on to the website and looked at the accounts. It doesn't appear on my business account, but it does appear on my private account as a charge. They list the other charges for what they are but not that one. Also, there is no mention of that particular charge in their schedule of fees and charges.

Sorry, not much help but at least you have had a reply. Stick in there

No answers as yet, can anyone help please?

I have to challenge the charges asap and I am running out of time.

I need to know what the £28 charge is and also the two strange figures of £12.06 and £26.13 that got charged the same day as the £105 GTE card payment fee (i am guessing they are linked?)

I have found a letter on here for when the bank trys to collect when there is a court claim for charges which I can ammend to suit

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/580-letter-when-bankdca-attempt-to-collect-on-penalty-charge-situation

but I still don't know how I can change the details of my court claim which is currently on hold?

Sorry you have had no answers yet. Can you not go to the bank and ask them to explain the charges? As I said previously, I have charges of £28 on my personal account but not on my business one (and believe me, every charge available to them is on there!). Are you sure it is a charge on your business account? Same with the guarantee charge - NatWest business accounts usually have Solo cards, which are not guarantee cards.

Sorry I can't help on the legal stuff.

Emergency cash fee is a no but the rest are reclaimable. Why are you running out of time, out of interest?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

The GTEE card payment is when you have paid for goods in shops and the amount goes out when you are over your overdraft limit so is reclaimable.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

There are regular Charges for £28 which just give the date and account number as the discription. I don't know what this is or if I can claim it?

if i am right this would be a maintainence charge for being overdrawn your account

not 100% sure though