1st central insurance have upped my monthly payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all dont know if anyone can help. Have a car insurance policy with 1st Central insurance which i took out beginning of August on a monthly payment basis of £21 per month. I scanned and emailed my proof of previous NCB straight away to them as asked. A couple of weeks after they wrote to tell me that i still had not sent my proof of NCB so i resent the document. Never heard anything from them since but today find that my monthly payment has increase to £42 per month. Tried phoning them today but was just put on hold for an hour each time and then the phone call timed out. It got to the point where my telephone ran out of battery and i still hadnt got through to them. Im guessing they are going to say the reason why my premium has gone up is that i havent sent proof of NCB as this to me is the only that makes sense why the premium has gone up. Have emailed them but dont hold up too much hope of them answering it as they obviously didnt read my first two emails regarding proof of no claims. Can they just up my premium without sending any communication to me and has anyone else had any problems with them. Wish now i hadnt gone with the cheapest quote.