Creditlink

Andrew66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with this lot. I had a Onetel bill for £100 which got passed to them, and they slapped on £30 fees. Well my wife paid half in May, but I didn't pay any more cos of cash flow problems. Now my wife has suddenly found that the other half has been taken from her account with no prior warning. I don't deny owing this, but surely they have committed an offence by taking a payment without any authority to do so. If they have committed an offence who do I complain to? The Trading standards people or the OFT? Or both? Any help gratefully received.

A+L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July. Statements rec'd 01 Sept. Letter requesting repayment of £4,979 sent 18/09 MCOL sent 15th Nov £6389.57. Cheque received £6425.54 4th Dec.:D

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July, promised reply by 28th August. Cheque rec'd £250 31 Aug.:confused: . 2nd letter sent 7 sept for rest of charges to be returned. £243 rec'd 28th Oct:D

CCA sent 1st Credit 11th August, reply 15th Aug

Request for repayment Rooftop Mortgages for £1095, reply saying no on 17th Aug.

Still to come: Cap. One, Time retail, HFC Bank.