Yes Car Credit/ DCA Default

at's
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have just left a long thread previously but thought it best to deal with this issue seperatly.

on the 18/11/2003 I acquired a car from Yes Car credit, on 12/09/2006 I received a default from them regarding the outstanding balance. The debt has been passed on a few times but now is held by Hillesden Securities as this what shows up on my credit report. I know there is a get out clause therough the PPI they missold only problem with me is that I actually used this to get my payments paid for a shortwhile, So i am not sure if I can use ths card. Another problem is that when Hillesden contacted me I was trying to sort myself out and thought it best to make some payment which reading now was probably the wrong thing to do as I only ever made 3 payments.

Would it be possible to get this removed from my credit file.

Default Balance: £3,155 Current Balance: £2,705

no wories on this one

its game over ref this yes car account

so dlc have this account

hillesden or go debt prob flogged it to them

when did you stop paying and when did you start paying dlc/ aka hillesden securities

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if ia m doing this right but I am tryuing to upload my agreement through photobucket. I am sorry it took so long I had troubele finding it. Also I have found out the last time I made a payment to Hillesden was Dec 08.

Edited by at's

as i thought

agreement is crap

this is my latest against these cretins (marlin)

chill, its game over

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/213590-marlin-financial-services-collecting.html?highlight=yes+car+credit

just follow the advice and letters on that thread

its in the bag