Vanquis and Cabot

Conniff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Regards to CCA payment request, I also recieved a demand from Cabot for outstanding debt to Vanquis. have just sent off a CCA request from the CAG to Cabot and have recieved the standard reply "We have do not have those details but will attempt to get them within 14 days." they also returned the £1.00 PO I sent as they do not require this payment. I am awaiting the 14day reply, before sending off the a default letter then making a full and final settlement offer of 10% the outstanding debt owed. So go ahead and try it may make your day. Keltyboy:idea:

Hi K,

Exact same circumstances as you and offered 10% got a 'no' back but they would accept 50%. Let me know how you get on

Exasp

ss send this to them for the abbey account

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/599-letter-sent-when-debt-is-statute-barred

re keltyboy sometimes help to start your own thread to keep track.

Kelty my home turf ;)

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi Superfrog, see that others have replied re the final settlement letter I got the link from IdainFife, but have copied it below for you to try. Ida Kelty was my home turf as well. podge

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: 4563210025897412 (Add your own ref)

I write with reference to the money which you are claiming on the above account.

We can confirm that we are unable to offer to pay the money which we owe in full. However, I can raise £? and I want to offer this as an ex−gratia payment in full and final settlement of the account. This offer is made on the clear understanding that, if accepted, neither you nor any associate company will take any other action to enforce or pursue this debt in any way whatsoever and that we will be released for any liability.

We also request that, if accepted, you will make an entry on a credit reference agency file relating to the above account as "satisfied" in full.

Payment can be made within 2 weeks of receiving your written agreement of this offer and method of payment.

We look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully

Success with PPI from Welcome Finance

REgards... Remember to Support Our Troops :lol:

Hi Martin,

Cabot have no agreement but as I said they still wont settle for less than 50% at the moment. I have sent them a SAR request today and will be reclaiming any charges,disproportinate penalties and PPI they have applied.

Defo let you know how I get on

You never know you might get lucky with your CCA

Lets hope so

Exasp