MandM vs Egg Loan ***Won with Strike Out***

MandM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is this DN worth arguing???  

2 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Is this DN worth arguing???

• Yes, argue all the way!!!
    • No, they've got you beat.

Can't see the date they want it paying by so hard to tell, but this link may help you.

Date of full payment of the arrears is about 1 month after the date of the DN

And there's no mention of the CCA! Is that right?

M

Edited by MandM
Added question

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an expert on DNs which is why I posted the link, but I do know that the date is very important as this link confirms. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-2166205.html

Take a good read through and see what you make of it. If you hope to argue it you need to fully understand it yourself.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Have been reading the link in the 4th posting! The 1st requirement for any DN seems to be:-

Any notice to be given by a creditor or owner in relation to a regulated agreement to a debtor or hirer under section **** of the Act (which relates to the duty to give notice to the debtor or hirer (non-default cases) of termination of an agreement) shall contain—

(a) a statement that the notice is served under section **** of the Consumer Credit Act 1974;

Does that mean that my DN isn't really a DN at all?

Edited by MandM
Typo

What you have posted doesn't look complete (is there another page?), but it looks that way to me.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What you have posted doesn't look complete (is there another page?), but it looks that way to me.

The other page was just contact info for help agencies etc

Desperate for someone to have a peek at my thread if there are any knowledgeable chaps out there!!1 :)

Only got this evening left to complete the AQ!!!

Edited by MandM
Note added

Going off line for about 2 hours then will be on this evening sorting my AQ (N150). If anyone an give any advice it would be much appreciated. Many thanks,

M

Currently running a thread in Debt Collection Agencies but not getting much response. Probably should have run it in Legal Issues.

If anyone can take a look and give me an opinion i'd be very grateful

Thanks

M

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/216506-egg-drydens.html

I need to submit my N150 Allocation Questionairre tomorrow morning. Tonights my last chance to complete it - can anyone look at my thread below and advise?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/216506-egg-drydens.html

i have the template for 'Directions' and can fillmost of it in from looking at other peoples threads but any opinion will help. I've uploaded the docs to my thread.

Please please pretty please! I only have this evening left and I don't want to cock this up.

Many thanks.

m

Hi SH. The bit about directions and the like. Am I asking the court to ask Egg for info now? Also, posted up my 'DN' and no mention on it of CCA!! The other one i had from Egg for the C Card started with that bit but this one doesn't seem to mention it! Should it?

Right, with A you have to say 'Yes' to question 1 to avoid having to answer question 4. It also makes you look better in the eyes of the court.

Answer 'yes' to q2, but 'no' to q3 as it involves a fee. q4 can be left blank because you answered 'yes' to q1.

SH

B - 'yes' and write 'already transferred to my local court' if it already has been, if not write 'local court because defendant is an individual'.

C - 'no' and write 'Please see attached Section C

On a separate piece of paper, type this, and head it Section C

This case is not covered by any approved pre-action protocol. I have requested the claimant provide information, but to date the claimant has not provided the documents I require to investigate this claim.

D - Case management information

What amount of the claim is in dispute - fill in the full amount

Applications - No

Witnesses - Enter your own name, and "All" to 'witness to which facts'.

Experts - No to first question - leave the rest blank

Track - Fast Track (as claim is over £5,000) - Leave the other box blank as Fast Track is normal (Assuming that the amount of the claim is over £5,000 - I am assuming it is as we have an N150 and not an N149)

E - 2 hours

F - 'yes' and then 'no'. We will work these out later.

G - Leave blank unless you have a solicitor - I am assuming you don't

H - No (not payable by defendant)

I - Yes to the first two questions, leave blank, applications 'no', in the big box write 'Please see attached Section I'.

We will then work out the extra parts. Don't sign anything yet as you'll want to send an unsigned copy to Drydens.

SH

Hi I can see you are having excellent advice from Scabhunter, all I can suggest is to look at this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/131499-directions-n150-n149-allocation.html. Also, if you click the red triangle you could ask the site team if your thread could be moved to legal issues where you should receive help.

Hi I can see you are having excellent advice from Scabhunter, all I can suggest is to look at this thread Directions for N150 or N149 Allocation questionnaire. Also, if you click the red triangle you could ask the site team if your thread could be moved to legal issues where you should receive help.

And excellent advice it is. I'm very grateful for all of your help.