Case Management Hearing

Tobes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just been contacted by the court to tell me that there will be a case management hearing in September...I have no idea what this is, other than the literal...Does anyone know the significance of this, is it normal, what could it mean?

I will of course be asking the court to explain on Monday!

Hi Tobes.

Re: Case Management Hearing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Found this item which contains info on Case Management Hearings.......

http://www.bpcpa.ca/Docs/industry_Reconsideration_FAQs.pdf

Doesn't look too bad.... A bit like an allocation questionaire but in person.

Hope that this is of some use to you.

• Confused 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi Rooster - thanks for that

I looked on google too but couldn't find anything directly relevant - it was all referring to slightly different matters

I wonder, does this mean it's still on the small claims track or has it been allocated elsewhere...I haven't heard anything about allocation since the AQ, just this notice of case management hearing...

It's an opportunity for the judge to consider the matters to be heard & to consider what evidence may be needed. In your case don't forget to ask the Court that in view of the banks defence that their charges are reasonable you request that the Court order FULL DISCLOSURE as to how they arrived at their set charging.

All that's assuming it gets that far of course

thanks :) I think it will get that far - EGG are really being stubborn in this and has settled with no one that we know about....The letter doesn't say that I need to send any documents or bring anything - but I doubt I can just turn up with nary a care in the world!?

It may but even if it does it's a big risk for Egg. They risk the judge ordering full disclosure. They will then have 2 choices either to comply or settle & I'm going for the latter

Which legal firm are they using or are they operating inhouse?

PS I thought I had seen Egg settlements

Operating in-house, though he's a barrister (not from Starbucks :D ) and has a pupil in tow...I don't think there have been any Egg settlements (certainly none on here though) - Egg has defended and counterclaimed against me and others...

Thought so! He can't give up it's more than his job is worth. He was probably only engaged to fight these claims & promised he could.

The counter claim which I don't suppose they have ever won is just an attempt to scare people off.

If they where being successful all the other banks would be doing the same. Don't kid yourself if you think they don't share such info they do

Hope everything goes well, Tobes.

Keep us informed

Don't forget full disclosure. It's probably one of the most powerful weapons we have in our arsenal.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....