style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great news, i won against the bailiffs, (look at my other thread to see my situation) i contacted the council several times and got no where so i emailed them with lots of information from this site and it seemed to work as the council phoned the bailiffs and said they had to pay me back all the money they had overcharged me so this morning i received a cheque in the post for £500 from the bailiffs, i was leaping around the room, so everyone out there keep at it, you can all win :D:D:D:D:D:D

Good day for both of us then i too got my result today.

Well done and keep cagging.:)

All advice offered is based purely on my own dealings and the help and support i have had from this site.

Copying an of my postings is perfectly fine with me but you may wish to check the spellings.:D

Great news, i won against the bailiffs, (look at my other thread to see my situation) i contacted the council several times and got no where so i emailed them with lots of information from this site and it seemed to work as the council phoned the bailiffs and said they had to pay me back all the money they had overcharged me so this morning i received a cheque in the post for £500 from the bailiffs, i was leaping around the room, so everyone out there keep at it, you can all win :D:D:D:D:D:D

I cannot find details of your complaint .

What charges were applied by the bailiffs and which bailiff company.