Debt letter from Aktiv Kapital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have today recieved a letter from aktiv capital stating i owe 1500 from barclays and can settle for £750.00 they say the debt was from 1997 with the last payment being made in 2001 i made the mistake of telephoning them and they say a recorded telephone call made in 2004 which they still have a copy of makes the 6 year rule void as the call in 2004 makes the claim viable are they correct thanks

hi i have today recieved a letter from aktiv capital stating i owe 1500 from barclays and can settle for £750.00 they say the debt was from 1997 with the last payment being made in 2001 i made the mistake of telephoning them and they say a recorded telephone call made in 2004 which they still have a copy of makes the 6 year rule void as the call in 2004 makes the claim viable are they correct thanks

If they were, would they be offering you a 50% discount to settle?

Chancers. Report them.

SH

My OH received a letter from AK stating he owed a debt,i knew it was SB'd,so off went the letter.

Received a reply yesterday,case closed,and they apoligised:D

Now filed along side several other DCA's that have been chasing his SB'd debts.

They must be having a hard time,poor things:rolleyes:

i got a reply from recent cca request to activ cap,they sent me a cca copy back signed by me over 10 years ago,so i will continue to pay them £2 pm,

they have offered me all the desperado deals one being a £1,500 settlement on a £30,000 total loan,

i doubt they have the original cca as they seem more than content with the £2.00 pm.

i got a reply from recent cca request to activ cap,they sent me a cca copy back signed by me over 10 years ago,so i will continue to pay them £2 pm,

they have offered me all the desperado deals one being a £1,500 settlement on a £30,000 total loan,

i doubt they have the original cca as they seem more than content with the £2.00 pm.

Have you scanned up the CCA to see if it's unenforcable?

If it is you don't have to pay them anything.

LoL - I hope I get the same letter when all mine go SB - a recorded call means nothing...That 'call' could have been anyone, needs to be in writing for it to mean anything - we know that and so do they...then again, perhaps they don't - afterall, they've had their heads up their ****s for so long now.

Just hate every DCA out there