Overdraft up for review??!! HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just recieved this letter from the YB, it is obviously of the back of my SAR could someone advise??( this is for my mums account)

Dear XXXXXX,

Balance:1276.34

Credit limit:1300.00

We note from our records that your account is due for review and we should be obliged therefore, if you would contact Abingdon street on XXXXXXXX484 within the next 14 days, to discuss the matter further.

If we do not hear from you within 14 days from the date of this letter, your personal credit limit will be withdrawn in full. Sufficient funds must then be paid in to repay any debit balance outstandin on your account.

Blah blah Stacey bettison CAMu Officer.

To compound this my mum has rang and tried to settle the balance for 108.00 a month and is waiting for a response, depite me advising constantly not to communicate with the bank before consulting CAG,

Can anybody help???

Hi there ! I`d of thought as long as your mum contacts them within the agreed time frame a mutual arrangement should be settled. I got the same letter last november, my overdraft was £800 at the time.They said my overdraft facility had to be withdrawn due to the way my account was being run.We agreed to reduce it by £10 a week. I wasn`t too pleased at the time but i`m now taking steps to retreave the £1160 they abused me in charges. :mad:

YB Data Protection Act letter sent recorded post 14-7-06

statements recieved 8-08-06

prelim letter sent 9-08-06

LBA letter sent 26-08-06

MCOL filed 18-09-06

AQ Filed 6-11-06

Court date 22-2-07

That sounds better - my mums an invalid and can't afford 108.00. the reason for that is that YB

*Sting her benefit every month (usually twice)

*Keep her in that cycle to pay for an executive sitting at chrimbo!

The SWINES! is there any logic in trying to say they cannot change anything on the account because it is under dispute?, Thanks and good luck with your claim