sky DD

mini mee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my husband (ex) subscribed to sky in 2003 but the DD always came out of my sole bank account. i want to cancel sky but they wont let me without his permission. as i dont know where he is i can't ask him. can i cancel the DD as i don't see why i should still be paying for something i don't want and can't afford.

Any ideas? they wont even discuss it with me as my name isn't on the account but they have been more than happy to take the money for the last 7 years

don't know from sky's point of view.

But from a bank's point of view, you can cancel the DD so at least you will stop paying it.

Then you could sort it out with Sky afterwards.

I would suggest you ask sky to prove that your ex has permission to use your bank account and why the sky account and bank account are in different names?

cancel the dd and then that will block the account.

sky will only accept bank details on a paper mandate if they are not in the sky account holders name but only the sky account holder can cancel the account.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)