all accounts wiped off credit expert!

seabro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

About 2 weeks ago I signed up for credit expert.

I had about 10 accounts, 8 were perfect, then 2 defaults.

I checked again about a week ago and all my account information is gone! The good and the defaults.

I have absolutely no history! I looked at a previous report and it was all on there. So I left it a few days thinking maybe it was a computer glitch and checked back yesterday and it is still the same!

I was going to mention it but the two defaults are gone. I even did a £5 credit score check and it showed 'number of defaults 0'

I wonder if it will all come back soon? What you think? You heard of this happening before?

Credit Expert is run by experian. It is interesting to note that when you compare credit scores Credit Expert will give you a much higher score than either experian or Equifax. However, when applying for credit you will be assessed on your experian and equifax scores.

I used to subscribe to Credit expert but stopped last year as the credit card I used expired. A point of interest here is that I had 4 or 5 defaults from CITI cards and all of a sudden these defaults vanished. I have no idea why.

The only thing that I can think of is that the debtor can look up the amount of default charges made and consider the amount and whether it is worth claiming these charges back.

Information just does not get deleted without reason. When applying for credit the agencies will charge you £2 each for a paper read out. These will detail your defaults etc. In this instance the paper copy should match the information on your Credit Expert, Experian and Equifax reports.

I get a strange feeling however that this will not be the case.

So the point I am trying to make is that I believe you are paying for a service which is witholding information.

My Equifax and Experian scores never changed in 4 years. 2002 till 2003 I had quite a few default charges for late payments. Never missed a payment in the next 3 and a half years and my score was just the same. What the hell am I paying for?