Capquest where to start ..... need advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can't send them anything at the moment as they haven't said what they want me to get in contact with them for.

the give away is on the reverse of the letter is information about the various ways of paying.

Letter has two references client ref: xxxxx and their ref: yyyy but nothing about who and how much. But as two letters turned up with the same spelling as two crapquest ones that surfaced two years ago then it is those that have relit themselves.

CRA file is clear.

If they catch you out and you answer the phone, either refuse to confirm who you are or just be very polite and waste their time, ask if they are enjoying the weather, what do they think about internet dating.

they get fed up in the end.

Not sure about the court thing tho. I just got a county court claim form from capquest via their HL legal side.

• 4 weeks later...

Well CCS are back with a 'Failure to Respond' letter ..... .along the lines of you didn't contact us and we know it is you and you owe us ...... US being CCS acting on behalf of 'Cabot' ....... so do I still ignore or hit then with either a prove it or Statued Barred ....... I have never had anything directly from Cabot or any letter from any other DCA saying your account has been transferred.

Credit file is clear and I have checked for CCJ's on old addresses ...... there are none!

Ignore them. If they play silly srnd the sb one if you are 100% sure its sb

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D