agreement looks odd?

Notty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My son applied for the MBNA cca. He has recieved the attached. On one of the pages it has a tick in the box for his signature? He says he didnt apply on line so not sure what this is all about. Would be very grateful if someone would have a look at it.

img158.jpg

img159.jpg

img157.jpg

img156.jpg

img155.jpg

There is another agreement but this says to keep as my copy nothing on it though, signature, amount, etc.

Thanks Andrew but should it have the prescribed terms on it amount payable per month, and things.

They are obliged to produce a true copy of the executed agreement, containing the prescribed terms within the 4 corners of the signature document. They can send you a copy without signatures or date, but it has to be a true copy of the agreement.

Thanks Vint. I had a look at an agreement the same as this one and it said it was enforceable. I think because it was online (although I think it has been hashed together as he never applied on line) it is all okay. The prescribed terms are not on the same page as the signature (x in this case as it is online). I dont suppose there is anymore that can be done is there?

apparently not. He applied for a card (by post) was turned down and then this card just turned up. So I am a bit suspicous but I dont see how you can prove it if they have sent what is enforceable. All they need do though is type in your name and tick the box. Very crafty.

apparently not. He applied for a card (by post) was turned down and then this card just turned up. So I am a bit suspicous but I dont see how you can prove it if they have sent what is enforceable. All they need do though is type in your name and tick the box. Very crafty.

If it was not an online application, then they have sent the wrong agreement.

Send them a letter, informing them that they have supplied an agreement for online application, which this was not. Also ask how they got your name onto an online application.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vint

Thanks for that. Do you think its worth sending the SAR as well as a letter asking how they got the name on the online agreement. I certainly smell a rat with this but not sure what else to do.

Edited by Notty
Spelling!