Urgent advice needed! Welcome sent repo agents!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never noticed it before but yes I do have something showing broker deals and commission paid

you have an underwriting sheet showing commission payments

pm me that now

please, please, please

holy grail comes to mind

make my day:D:D:D:D:D

i would be inclined to send an up to date sar request

its the last lot of statements ime interested in

they have prob terminated the account with out a valid default notice

o dear o dear

welcome screw up again

ive a feeling this is going to be one of the more easier welcome threads to deal with

I'm so relieved this isn't the terrible mess I thought it was :-)

So I should send a cca and sar request first thing?

I'm so relieved this isn't the terrible mess I thought it was :-)

So I should send a cca and sar request first thing?

Yes, if possible do both. The SAR legally forces them to tip their hand. The CCA legally buys time. If they were unable to comply with CCA then you have them by short and curlies, but they can, as can be seen from your earlier SAR.

Also, wait for Postggj's letter template, might as well save postage and send the lot in a big recorded delivery bombshell..

I have no idea where they got their figures from for the modified agreement, they conveniently missed out the statements relating to that part. I don't hold out much hope for their reply cos they're doing a really good job of ignoring my letters so far.

Well, if they ignore your CCA they are in deep doodooo....

wannabedebtfreesoon

thankyou for joining the forum today

welcome

gotcha

gotcha

gotcha

i realise this is way over your head and ill explain it later but its all there, in black and white

at long last

ime signing off now till tomorrow

and its me saying menny thanks to you

ill have a letter for you when i finish work tomorrow

good night

If you have paid under a third of the finance, the vehicle can be repossessed by anyone acting on the instructions of the finance company, but if the vehicle is parked on private property, driveway, or in a garage they will need a Court Order.

If you have paid over a third of the finance then the vehicle can not be repossessed by anyone acting on the instructions of the finance company, they will most definitely need a Court Order.

Certificated bailiffs and Debt collection agents have no powers to execute county court warrants.

Certificated bailiffs and Debt collection agents have no powers of entry to your property

Certificated bailiffs only have powers to execute liability orders for things like council tax etc.

Debt collection agents only have powers to execute themselves.

cab

If you have paid under a third of the finance, the vehicle can be repossessed by anyone acting on the instructions of the finance company, but if the vehicle is parked on private property, driveway, or in a garage they will need a Court Order.

If you have paid over a third of the finance then the vehicle can not be repossessed by anyone acting on the instructions of the finance company, they will most definitely need a Court Order.

Certificated bailiffs and Debt collection agents have no powers to execute county court warrants.

Certificated bailiffs and Debt collection agents have no powers of entry to your property

Certificated bailiffs only have powers to execute liability orders for things like council tax etc.

Debt collection agents only have powers to execute themselves.

cab

I love that last bit ! :D

Oh I know! They are toothless monkeys.

The interesting thing here is, and why I was asking about where the car is parked, Welcome can and will attempt to seize a car despite the 1/3 rule and the private land/trespass rule.

In that case the agreement would be automatically terminated, all sums paid would be refundable (because of the illegal repo) and the car may be seen as a gift..... but best not let it get to that stage...

Oh I know! They are toothless monkeys. yep 101%

The interesting thing here is, and why I was asking about where the car is parked, Welcome can and will attempt to seize a car despite the 1/3 rule and the private land/trespass rule. yep 100%

In that case the agreement would be automatically terminated, all sums paid would be refundable (because of the illegal repo) yep 100% and the car may be seen as a gift.....love gifts but best not let it get to that stage...yep 100%

• Haha 1

well well

wel dropped the golden egg......................;)

pggj you've been waiting for that a long time.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...