More Welcome Finance Problems

sprockett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've not heard anything from WF - no calls etc. But due to the state of the CCA's they sent us - unsigned, no car details, no name or address etc. I feel as though I should be writing to them - especially as its close to the time of the month when they'll be wanting a payment. Any ideas as to what to do next .......... anyone :)

does illegal repo mean illegal repossession - if so I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else as we still have our cars - its the dodgy re-written CCA's that I would stop paying them on. Did you receive them OK the other day ?

no i used the repo as a possible reason

claming back money ref a duf agreement as a rule is a no no

at the end of the day you had use of goods or services

its called unjust enrichment and you would be very brave to take that claim into court

just be satisfied on a lousy agreement and all ref wiped from your credit file would be the best out come

just spoke to Consumer Direct who you get to via the OFT - they were very interested in the copy CCA's that WF sent us, in their opinion they are probably unenforceable due to the fact that there's so much missing information on them and the lack of ts & cs. They're contacting our local OFT and asking them to call me to go through the CCA's, send a copy etc. on an urgent basis - the guy seemed almost excited by what I was telling him ! they also advised to put the account into dispute asap. They seem a good route to getting to the OFT, so if anyone else needs to do so their number is 08454 04 05 06.

Will keep you all posted with any info gleaned from them ......;)