Sky Again !!!!!

seanamarts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I contacted sky to have it installed at my mothers home and then have it taken from my bank via DD. I made all the calls, got her set up with the basic package of £16.50 a month, they were very quick and I was very impressed that the waiting time was only a week.

I knew that the first months money wouldnt come out in the first month so they took 2 months the second month, that was ok... however the third month they took over £35.00 when it should have been £16.50. My mum phoned them up and apparently they had set her up with free movies for three months and had not informed her even though I specifically asked for just the basic package. So the third month they charged her or rather me for the movies, she has had no statement to tell her how much this months bill was for or anything to suggest that she even had movies addedthere is nothing on her contract with regards to free movies for three months either. so we both expected it to be the basic amount of £16.50.

She was told that they would refund her back this money in way of just charging her £9.00 for next month. But even that dosnt make any sence surely she dosnt have to pay anything as 2 x 16.50 is less than £35.. no one seems to know where this extra £9.00 has come from.... I have tried to find out how I can complain about this as it has come from my bank account and have taken money from me as I am paying for my mum to have the sky.

any help would be greatful.

they have given a partial credit. they have given a refund from the date the movies were taken off.

Ida x

Edited by IdaInFife

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

but the 3 months is not up yet.. she has only had sky for 2 and a half months

so if they gave her 3 months free movies then she shouldnt be paying for even part of the month for the movie channel.

1st month paid for partial month

2nd month 16.50 .... first payment of £30.00

3rd month payment of just over £34.00

she should be given a full refund not a partial one.

I didnt even ask for the movie channel and they didnt even offer this.