Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Very, very good LP. :D

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you do start your own fan club I will be the 1st to sign, that's if you except my offer after what you have been through with me:D.

Awesome guy with awesome advice, thanks LP, you have saved my life. As soon as I have posted tomorrow I will post up. Then hopefully this all can come to an end. I have enjoyed spending time on here with you, and will be sorry that it may all be over soon. I could find something else for you to fix that I have messed up (ONLY JOKING).

Now I am a little older and a little wiser after the bootcamp treatment you have gave me, and I thank you from the bottom of heart.

If you do start your own fan club I will be the 1st to sign, that's if you except my offer after what you have been through with me:D.

Awesome guy with awesome advice, thanks LP, you have saved my life. As soon as I have posted tomorrow I will post up. Then hopefully this all can come to an end. I have enjoyed spending time on here with you, and will be sorry that it may all be over soon. I could find something else for you to fix that I have messed up (ONLY JOKING).

Now I am a little older and a little wiser after the bootcamp treatment you have gave me, and I thank you from the bottom of heart.

Firstly, it's not over yet, so we don't know if I have solved your life yet! The only thing's guaranteed in life are that you breathe, you pay taxes and you die!

Secondly, I will need a long break after this is over, before I entertain the thought of trying to help you fix anything remotely as emotional for you as this!

Now onto the cover letters before I buzz off to bed. BUT BEFORE YOU READ THEM! DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE STUFF I HAVE WRITTEN BELOW IN THE OBVIOUS PLACES, AND I BET YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT I DID FOR THE POSTCODE - I CAN'T USE THOSE WORDS IN THE PRESENCE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, SORRY!

SEND A COPY OF THE COVER LETTER TO THE COURT WITH THE LETTER TO THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!

NOW, I'M BUZZING OFF TO BEDDIE, BEDDIE, BYE, BYE'S - SORRY, I'M VERY TIRED!!!

1: Aylesbury County Court

The Court Manager,

Aylesbury County Court,

Walton Street,

Aylesbury,

Buckinghamshire,

HP21 7QZ

16th October 2009

Dear Sirs,

Re: Claim No.: ....

Parties: frettful38 vs. biggest-retard-is-insulting-retards

I write further to the aforementioned claim, in which I am the Claimant.

I refer to the telephone conversation I had with your offices on 13th October 2009 in which I was advised that as AQ's had already been filed in May 2009, the claim is being referred to a District Judge for a decision on how to proceed.

I would respectfully request that the attached documents are forwarded to the respective District Judge in order to assist the District Judge in making a decision on how to proceed with this claim.

I can confirm that a copy of this cover letter and the attached documents have been sent to the Defendant by Royal Mail Special Delivery today, guaranteed to arrive - providing Royal Mail are not striking - on Monday 19th October 2009.

Sincerely,

frettful38-fretting-permanently-about-the-result!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2: Defendant

annoying-git-insults-all-gits-worldwide,

1 Shmuck Close,

Off Nutcase Road,

Nutcase Town,

Idiot City,

Spoilt-Brat County,

FO1 2YST

16th October 2009

Dear Stupid-Bratty-Defendant,

Re: Claim No.: ....

Parties: frettful38 vs. biggest-retard-is-insulting-retards

I write further to the aforementioned claim and your frivolous defence which I recently received from Aylesbury County Court.

Please find attached documents and a cover letter which I have today sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery to Aylesbury County Court.

Sincerely,

frettful38-fretting-permanently-about-the-result!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SLEEP TIGHT, DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE, AND IF THEY DO - DON'T CALL ME!!!

:lol::smile::grin::wink::roll::p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

LP, You have done was most people would say a MIRACLE. I have just come back from the Post Office, and yes I have done exactly what you advised right down to the last "T".

If the retard has any sense he would pay up before going to the next hearing, but if I know him as I do and probably most people by now reading this thread, he is type of **** who would rather cut off his nose to spite his face.

Anyway I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from him or the court. In the meantime I am truly happy with everything you have done and I have learned so much a long the way, you may beg to differ LP:p, but honestly I have.

You take care of yourself, and I hope your troubles get sorted out as soon. Put me down as experience, trust me you'll cope better:D:p;).

See you soon you LOVELY LOVELY MAN!

I must admit to following this thread and thinking, as others have, that LP is bullying, but I watched and waited and understood that Fretful needed the 'treatment'. Well done LP for all your hard work and great advice :D

Just waiting to see if I get cured after the treatment received by LP now:D.

Thanks bb

Oh Blimey I have to dash LP my bathroom pipes have sprung a leak and the water is coming through the ceiling, OH is soaked, be back later, sorry before I drown:(

Bloody hell! I have met very few people who are as unlucky as you! Hope all's fixed! It would be very happy if you had drowned, but I'd be peeved off because I'd have wasted all this work and frustration, so pleased you didn't!

Don't get me wrong. I would hope that if I were to need it I would have someone as forthright and thorough as LP to help me.

Me too! Problem is whilst I'm good with my own legal issues, I'd be better if I wasn't involved in them personally, because that puts something emotional in. I'm better with other people's issues than my own.

Stirling job once again LP and I hope that Frettful is successful with this.

Ta!

I bloody well hope so too! If she isn't I will be bloody well peeved off after what I've done and gone through here, and will probably request special permission from the mods to allow me to use really bad language to describe how I will feel, because I think that if that happens, it would be justified! But I sincerely hope that won't be necessary and frettful38 screws it over once and for all!!!

Thanks DB, I agree LP is very good

I agree, if I may say so myself!

LP has given me and a lot of others very good advice. I believe he has been through the system and knows what its like not to get justice when one is searching like I tried to do. But one thing he has learned is to be firm and harsh, because that is the only way to get through the legal system nowadays. If you want justice you have to fight, because if you don't know what your doing like me you ain't got a leg to stand on.

Couldn't have put it better myself! I could write a series of books with all the legal disputes I have been through!

I would describe LP as sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, and trust me it has worked:)

Cruel? Me? Thank the one above it's worked - so far! I just hope you succeed!

LP, You have done was most people would say a MIRACLE.

Don't exaggerate!

I have just come back from the Post Office, and yes I have done exactly what you advised right down to the last "T".

I hope you changed my tired and stressed stupid notes into what should obviously be written. Otherwise you could be royally screwed! I'm assuming you have.

If the retard has any sense he would pay up before going to the next hearing, but if I know him as I do and probably most people by now reading this thread, he is type of **** who would rather cut off his nose to spite his face.

Calling it a retard is insulting all retards! From going to hell and back on this thread, I'd have to say I know "it" very well, and have to agree with you!

And calling "it", "him", is implying it's a person, which I don't agree with!!!

Anyway I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from him or the court. In the meantime I am truly happy with everything you have done and I have learned so much a long the way, you may beg to differ LP:p, but honestly I have.

I sincerely hope you have! If you haven't then I will be VERY angry & disappointed!

You take care of yourself, and I hope your troubles get sorted out as soon. Put me down as experience, trust me you'll cope better:D:p;).

Troubles? Me? Legal issues get sorted with me coz the companies get sued! I've sued for less than £1 before!

See you soon you LOVELY LOVELY MAN!

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME "LOVELY"! TO ME, IT'S INSULTING! [i know it isn't meant that way, so no need to apologize, but PLEASE do NOT do it again!]

Very, very good LP. :D

I darned well hope the court agrees!

I must admit to following this thread and thinking, as others have, that LP is bullying, but I watched and waited and understood that Fretful needed the 'treatment'. Well done LP for all your hard work and great advice :D

See, you only have to monitor things and not jump to conclusions like some others have done, to realize that sometimes a bit of toughness is the only way through it! You can also see that where frettful38 has done exactly as has been necessary, I haven't been tough at all.

Ta for the good wishes. It's always good to be appreciated - even if it takes time!

Just waiting to see if I get cured after the treatment received by LP now:D.

Thanks bb

Cured? Cured from what? I hope that it's all taken on board and used to develop you into less "frettful", "panicky" and all the other things you have been on this thread. Curing you so you forget about it, and go back to your old ways would be VERY disappointing (& costly!)!

Good luck :)

I second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth.... and so on... that!

Most of this is - hopefully - out of my hands now! It depends on the court, and how frettful38 behaves and acts in the court!

But, I'm still here for when you receive the response from the court.

Sorry not all my responses will be in order of posting above, I just copied and pasted everything into one post. No offence is meant to anybody by the order!

frettful38:

Keep the Special Delivery receipts and Monday afternoon check on Royal Snail at: http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?catId=22700601&gear=authentication that they've been received. Please confirm here when you've checked.

Then wait. I'd say give it 2 weeks, and if you've received nothing in the post 2 weeks from Monday, call the court to see what's going on and update us. Obviously, if you receive anything before then, post it up straight away - AND DO NOT PANIC, WHATEVER IT IS!!!

Likewise if you receive anything from it - post it up here straight away - AND DO NOT PANIC, WHATEVER IT IS!!!

Hope all have a good, relaxing and peaceful weekend. Till the next update from LP - bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Good Afternoon LP, hope you have had a good weekend. I have just checked Royal Mails Track n Trace system. The documents that were sent to the court have been signed and received today.

The documents I sent to "IT" have not been confirmed yet:rolleyes:. I guess he is probably on holiday somewhere. A card was left by Royal Mail which reads "while you were out" on it.

At the last two hearings he did mention to the judge that he had to go to Kashmir to get his dental work done, maybe he could get his brain checked out also, if he is out there.

I will check again tomorrow if he has received it or not.

Doubt that Pakistan is the place to get one's brain checked!

Please only update when it's been received. If you want send it by 1st class post as well and just mark the top of every page with the words "COPY BY 1ST CLASS AS WELL AS SD".

I could do that today. I know he is at his as the Letting Agency he runs which he owns is open as normal. I will send a copy by first class with the words COPY on it to his home address.

Mind you I have been dealing with him and sending him letters and correspondence to his work address also. He always sends me responses from his work and his home address, however it suits him and I just respond to the last address he sends me.

To be 100% sure I should post 1 copy to his work and 1 copy to his home, what do think LP?

I could do that today. I know he is at his as the Letting Agency he runs which he owns is open as normal. I will send a copy by first class with the words COPY on it to his home address.

Mind you I have been dealing with him and sending him letters and correspondence to his work address also. He always sends me responses from his work and his home address, however it suits him and I just respond to the last address he sends me.

To be 100% sure I should post 1 copy to his work and 1 copy to his home, what do think LP?

Nope. Only to it's home. It's work is not involved, and it could be considered harrassment to send to it's work. I hope it's home address is the one on the claim form?

Be very careful of libel and defamation when writing about the gentleman concerned ;)

Gentleman my rear end! frettful38 has not once in here mentioned who it is! I think I am the only one who knows, and I've done some digging, and any words frettful38 has used are far from defamatory in such a case!

Because the name is not mentioned, and not glaringly obvious there can be no possibility of defamation or libel!

'Allegedly' works fine for me :D

When writing to the court or specifically mentioning it's name, me too, otherwise no need for even that.

Gentleman! I Thought He Was To Be Called It?:

Yup, me too, but you called "it" "him"! It, it is!

ALLEGEDLY WILL DO JUST FINE;), thanks BB

You allegedly said that allegedly will allegedly do fine! Lol!

I beg to differ LP on the defamation and libel issue. It takes only 3 persons to make a case for libel or defamation, the writer or speaker, the person named or suggested and one other party that believes that it's true. This then has a number of qualifying issues such as whether or not the person's busines or standing has been affected. I'm refering to MacNaes and would be happy to expand on the matter. Being true or not doesn't come in to the equation ;)

:):D:D:D,

Thanks LP, I am just off to my mums and will print a copy and post it on the way to him at his home address, and yes it is is home address on the claim form.

God, if he just paid up up it would be so much easier, but he is famous for being an arrogant xxxx, so guess I have to just sit and wait and see what the courts decide. I know there is a postal strike on soon so don't know if he'll get this copy today, but I did send it SD and will check again tomorrow.

Thanks LP, for popping in, take care and chat to you soon.:D

I beg to differ LP on the defamation and libel issue. It takes only 3 persons to make a case for libel or defamation, the writer or speaker, the person named or suggested and one other party that believes that it's true. This then has a number of qualifying issues such as whether or not the person's busines or standing has been affected. I'm refering to MacNaes and would be happy to expand on the matter. Being true or not doesn't come in to the equation ;)

BB thanks for that info, but please can I get free from this legal case before I get involved with worrying about the above, as I am sure LP will run a mile if I get tangled up in any more complications:D

Technically you're correct, but not entirely. And, being true or not does come into the equation, as stating what has happened is not libel. So what I would be stating is: On the basis of what I know has happened the Defendant is, in my opinion, a crook! No case of libel could arise out of that.

Next, the primary factor is that it's reputation is damaged - or loss is caused to it - directly because of the statements made. Such must be proven BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, unlike most Civil Law cases, where it must be proven TO THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES. So, based on this thread, nothing here could give rise to a libel case!

:):D:D:D,

Thanks LP, I am just off to my mums and will print a copy and post it on the way to him at his home address, and yes it is is home address on the claim form.

God, if he just paid up up it would be so much easier, but he is famous for being an arrogant xxxx, so guess I have to just sit and wait and see what the courts decide. I know there is a postal strike on soon so don't know if he'll get this copy today, but I did send it SD and will check again tomorrow.

Thanks LP, for popping in, take care and chat to you soon.:D

It. It. It. NOT He!

No problemo.

BB thanks for that info, but please can I get free from this legal case before I get involved with worrying about the above, as I am sure LP will run a mile if I get tangled up in any more complications:D

Good idea - coz it will drive you insane otherwise, and true, legalpickle will run a mile if you get tangled up in any more complications! Glad you've grasped it, finally!

Royal Mail Track n Trace system has been checked and "IT" has received the documents sent by SD. It reads:

Your item with reference ooooooooooooooo was delivered from our xxxxxxx Delivery Office on 19/10/09 .

Thank you for using this service.

We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.

Sorry, your electronic proof of delivery is not available at the moment. Please come back and check again in 24 hours. On occasion, we experience delays with this service and it can take up to 5 working days for electronic proof of delivery to be available. If your proof of delivery is still not available after 5 days, please contact Customer Services on 08457 740 740

So it's got it at last!

Royal Mail Track n Trace system has been checked and "IT" has received the documents sent by SD. It reads:

Your item with reference ooooooooooooooo was delivered from our xxxxxxx Delivery Office on 19/10/09 .

Thank you for using this service.

We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.

Sorry, your electronic proof of delivery is not available at the moment. Please come back and check again in 24 hours. On occasion, we experience delays with this service and it can take up to 5 working days for electronic proof of delivery to be available. If your proof of delivery is still not available after 5 days, please contact Customer Services on 08457 740 740

So it's got it at last!

Excellent news.

Frettfull38,i have read your whole thread.

I am awaiting the outcome with baited breath,your nearly there,go get "it".

I am hoping to see a win on this thread,with all the hard work legalpickle and yourself have put in.

Good luck and my best wishes:)