Mercedes Benz Disaster with M.B.Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They responded to my request regarding interest rate applied :-

17%

Anyone know of a loan calculator to double check their figures?

They have also stated that there was no negative equity involved - this is untrue, spent almost an hour with the dealers business manager while he tried fudging the figures to get the sale.

(sorry for posting on your thread skipper, any news I can get needs to be shared with you as it may help you)

Have you tried the OFT's Dualcal ? You can pick it up from here: What's new?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carp.. :)

Just sending my best wishes for the job interview today...

The very best of luck to you and I hope all goes well... I also hope you have been taking it easy and your recovery has been coming on in leaps and bounds too. ;)

Fingers crossed for you,

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• 3 weeks later...

If i remember properly, i asked the very same thing, acknowledge only at this stage, if there is an option, i was advised to tick the full defence box as i could change my response later if needed. (I have not had a response to APR rate yet), i done my response on line.

I am the same as you regarding in business however the car was personnel use, but not asked for proof of income. The problem is that it would be classed as not provable in a court, just hearsay, so i dont think it could help us. We will just have to keep digging. I have been keeping an eye on your thread, oh how i wish that i recorded the phone calls, as i was lied to as you have been. Why have i not been given any info from their sols when i POCd them, do they HAVE to comply with my request. All my best wishes to OH, good to hear see is on the mend. Cap'n

It would be very interesting to see how you get on visiting the dealership, if they respond to you at all, or as i think, state that the agreement was with MBF and try and fob you off, (good luck) but worth a try. Yes still waiting for the APR, when i got my defence (embarrased) acknowledged by the court, their sols had 28 days to respond to the court, that time has past as the court acknowledged me on16 Sept, does that mean it is SET ASIDE and if so what does that mean???. Cap'n.

beachy: You have 5 days for service, 14 days to acknowledge service and another 14 if you defend. Do not wait for the court to contact you. Keep to the time scales or they can get a judgement by default.

captn: check with the court they allow 'the opposition' variations on the time scales:( We have 2 cases with 2 different coutrs, the earlier one has yet to reply, waiting for a window next year! The one that I replied to 2nd has given dates for everything. The solicitors in both cases got their paperwork in late.

Hope you are feeling better.

Morning all, i got in contact with the court this morning, they have recieved nothing from the M.B. sols and the case has been stayed. It makes me think WHY if they think their case was sound and straight forward.

Hi Carp...

They probably didn't expect you to fight back and thought they'd get a judgement by default. They also didn't bargain on you being clued up and knowing your onions as a result of being a member of CAG.... :D

Looks like you are going to make them earn their money for a change...

Well done Carp... :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• 7 months later...

Finaly, recieved notice this morning of Notice of transfer of procedings, I then phoned Northampton court and they have said that my case is once again Active. Next step, get in touch with local court and get a better idea of time scale. As yet I still have had no response from their Sols after I POCd them.

• dx100uk changed the title to Mercedes Benz Disaster with M.B.Finance