style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a query that all loans and credit cards taken out before 2007 are deemed invalid and have no enforcement action attention.

Also a company is claiming that the Credit Agreement you sign is invalid and have flaws in it making it deemed unenforceable. Could this mean debts could be written off?

If you have experience of this I would very much like to know about it and where it claims what sections of the CA is flawed.

Thanks

NOTE: New Email:

thecorgiking@yahoo.co.uk

As far asI know only SOME can be deemed unenforcable. If you feel yours maybe then post them up with all your personal details removed and someone will have a look at them for you.

• 2 months later...

Hi Tony7

I am Means2anend

yes it is true that SOME but not all can be written off.The Consumer Credit Act 1974 has various sections where if the agreement is weak it must comply with those sections.But for now i will not be able to write them all down for you.It is sufficient for you to know that AFTER 2007 new laws CCA 2006 which CAME INTO FORCE in APRIL 2007 do not regulate those agreemenbts between '74 and april 2006.Therefore any agreements that caME INTO EXISTENCE AFTER THIS DATE ARE MOSTLY IF NOT ALL ENFORCEABLE AS THE LENDERS WILL NOW HAVE STRENGTHENED THEIR AGREEMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NEW ACT 2006.

Rgds

Means2anend

Hi,

If you click this link, it will take you to the debt collection industry forum:

Debt Collection Industry - The Consumer Forums

About halfway down the page is a new thread button. Click that and away you go.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE