please help

Kay2620
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That's great news - However, unless they fax you confirmation that they have stopped the eviction after you have made the payment on Friday then you should still go to court on Monday. We can do a statement for you to take to the judge - with a copy of your fax, the payment receipt etc and tell the judge that they have agreed your proposal.

Don't just take their word for it - it's too close to the eviction date to cancel your hearing.

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everybody

Today I paid the £760.00 as I had promised. The lady on the other end gave me an Authorisation code. She asked why I had offered to pay them CMI + £140per month but applied to the court to pay £35.00 per month, I explained that when i filled out the form I had done so on a weekly basis. She put me on hold & then said that the payment plan was accepted and my first payment under the new arrangement is due on 1st September. She asked if I was ok to hold while she rang their solicitors to cancel the action, I agreed. When she came back to me, I asked if she could send me a fax to confirm that the action was stopped & that the ppp had been accepted, she said that there are 2 letters coming out to me, one from them to confirm & set out the details of the ppp and the there one will come from the solicitors to confirm that the eviction is stopped. I tried to persuade her to do a fax but she wouldn't budge.

Therefore I will follow your advice Ell and go to court on Monday with my paperwork and proof of payment, just to make sure that all is ok.

Thank you for all your help & support, it is appreciated, and through this forum I am also re-claiming bank charges under the hardship clause. I have had a couple of forms come through so i guess there is more reading for me to do :). One thing I have had re-enforced is always always talk to your mortgage lender, no matter how bleak it looks, and follow the advice given here, it works!:) Just gotta keep to the plan now!!

Regards

K

That's great, just one more hurdle - checking with the court on monday:)

Hope it all works out for you - you've been very brave in standing your ground.

Kind Regards

Ellx

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hello Everybody

What a difference a week makes, thanks to the advice & support that I have received here, I feel a lot more positive and am hanging on to our home.......

As per Ell-en's advice I went to court on Monday, where Capstone didn't turn up but had sent a notification to their solicitors to say that we had come to a agreement. The Judge asked if this was so. I agreed. So the eviction is suspended. We have to pay CMI + £140.00 from 1st September.

Today I received a letter from the solicitors confirming that the eviction is cancelled, so if they should turn up tomorrow at least I have that.

So now ALL we have to do is keep to the plan!!

Many thanks once again

Kay

That's really good news - well done for being so brave:)

Hope you can relax a bit now.

Ellx

• 1 year later...

Hello Well its been a while but I am now in need of very very urgent help please.

I have an eviction notice for 1.30 on Monday 17th January on behalf of Birmingham Midshires after missing 3 payments after a cancelled eviction in October due to money not coming very well but still going out. My personal circumstances have changed since I last posted, in that I split from my husband and now have a new fiancé. My health is still not good (registered disabled). I have 2 children (15 & 16 both in f/t education)My fiannce has been clean for 2years. I have contacted the national debtline & have a hearing on Monday at 10 to try to stop the eviction. I have offered BM £500 plu january payment when due on 31st jan, and my fiance has said he will pay the mortgage plus £50 towards the arrears from his salary. Finally today they told me they want £1418 to stop the eviction. I haven't got this amount & no family, friends, credit to put it together. I have been to the council to apply for help from the fighting repossession fund. BM returned the MI2 form on 31/12, this decision is being chased. HELP PLEASE

Edited by Kay2620

Hello Well its been a while but I am now in need of very very urgent help please.

I have an eviction notice for 1.30 on Monday 17th January on behalf of Birmingham Midshires after missing 3 payments after a cancelled eviction in October due to money not coming very well but still going out. My personal circumstances have changed since I last posted, in that I split from my husband and now have a new fiancé. My health is still not good (registered disabled). I have 2 children (15 & 16 both in f/t education)My fiannce has been clean for 2years. I have contacted the national debtline & have a hearing on Monday at 10 to try to stop the eviction. I have offered BM £500 plu january payment when due on 31st jan, and my fiancehas said he will pay the mortgage plus £50 towards the arrears from his salary. Finally today they told me they want £1418 to stop the eviction. I haven't got this amount & no family, friends, credit to put it together. I have been to the council to apply for help from the fighting repossession fund. BM returned the MI2 form on 31/12, this decision is being chased. HELP PLEASE