ratio money

bainmarie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be a bit like a sols asking for your full defence whilst they consider litigation. Think Chickenboy would be better placed to offer further info on a public forum after he's won his case.

Just my opinion......as always you're welcome to disagree

Guest Larry1234

Its nothing like it??

I know someone who is having simular trouble under another company and was wondering what grounds you could possibly take them to court???

Simple question i dont want the ins and out of it

Guest Larry1234

Why are you so paranoid? Seriously its a simple question about something he would obvisouly like to share on here, why are you all so paranoid that everyone has secret agendas or your being ripped off all the time??

It was simply from a personal point of view why he was taking court proccedings and under what grounds? I dont even know what they have done to him?

And i never said what field we are a competitor so it might be something completely different, and i have nothing to worry about on that level anyway

Having read all the refs to Ratio money I thought I`d add my two pennorth for what its worth and the deaqlings I`ve had with them to date. First off their customer service is poor and you never receive a full or accurate update from them often its a stereotypical character on the end of the phone and they don`t seem too bothered or indeed interested.

Ive paid out £490 to them so far and for that I have seen little return. One case came back from the solicitors as compliant and enforcable another against MBNA is still with a firm of solicitors who all seem Asian and the answer I get from them is ring in two weeks etc etc. I kicked off this process October 2008 and personally I don`t have a lot of faith in them at all. I rang and raised a customer complaint on 24th June and that afternoon I got a call back from a bloke claiming to be their MD and spoke agood fight in their defence. He`s about to get a full written complaint addressed to him personally so will be interesting to see if he`s as forthcoming again?

The only plus so far was getting my Halifax PPI refunded - £1340 and the PPI deducted from my Halifax loan. I managed to get a direct number and name for the guy who dealt with this and he was excellent.

Court papers served to Ratio Money for goods/services paid for and not supplied. Did it through Money Claim Online-cost £ 25.00. Low and behold the day they get the court papers the senior partner at Ratio Money instructs a solicitor to take on my CCA claim! I told the solicitor that I will withdraw the claim. Might ask them pay the £25.00 legal costs though as if they were any good at their job I wouldnt have had to start a claim against them in the first place. It's amazing what you can achieve when you start legal proceedings!

Also, I have received a reply from the Ministry of Justice informing me that they will be investigating my complaint.

Edited by chickenboy

I had a call back this afternoon from their MD in response to my written complaint. He has agreed to fast track my claim against MBNA and will place it with an alternative firm of solicitors because `Stenfield` are pants. He agreed that `Ratio money`s` customer service is poor tho he claims they have been working "7 days a week to improve". Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt to get this resolved but he is accutely aware that after 10 months I have still nothing to show for the £490 outlay. What I`m also curious to discover is to find out what has happened to my `Fortis Lease claim` so I`m looking forward to getting an update.

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve had 3 phone calls 1 from their MD and 2 from some bloke who works for him who`s name & position I can`t recall. The upshot is my MBNA case has beals en given to an alternative firm of solicitors my only hope is they get their finger out and sort this now and it doesn`t drag on for months. The bloke I spoke to on the phone from `Ratio money` reckons there is a mis calculation of interest by MBNA that runs to £19000 based on the minimum monthly payment being made. I`ve also received written correspondence from the new solicitors introducing themselves and 2 letters from Ratio money. Tho did not receive a phone call from the bloke at Ratio Money telling me what he`s gonna do about my Fortis Lease case as promised yesterday. My PPI mis selling seems to be going thru the motions so looks as tho I will get all the monies recovered. My current view is they have improved tho I will be breathing down their necks at very regular intervals from now on and they can expect a weekly call/letter if I do not receive the regular promised updates. All I want is for this to be resolved and to receive good customer service - not an unreasonable expectation.

Ive had confirmation from my solicitor today that they have ATE in place. Im not waiting for the 14 day cooling off period to pass so Ive instructed them in writing to go ahead and issue the claim. On the other hand my brother has had a case declined this week by a firm in Liverpool that has had the agreement ( original signed ) since January. He still awaits the CMC to expalin/apologise/re-allocate. Im not convinced how valuable the audit report I paid for is. Seems to me like panel solicitors disregard it as as soon as they take the case. Im asking myself what is the point in the CMC?

Guest Larry1234

Jesus you all want something for nothing, probably the reason your in trouble with your debts.

CMCs provide funding for the ATE, thats why you need them

Jesus you all want something for nothing, probably the reason your in trouble with your debts.

Dont think so Larry. ATE is deferred, thats my understanding.

ok Larry, why should we pay these rougesters £300-500 for telling us that their solicitors will look at the agreements?

Guest Larry1234

Killylilly

For starters not all of them are rougesters stated by the fact that the MOJ approve what they do, and you pay them for a lot more then that, why dont you actually take some time in finding out exactly whats involved instead of being a sheep and following a lot of the rubbish that is written on here.

icon1.gif Re: ratio money

Quote:

Originally Posted by pt2537 viewpost.gif

sorry but Ratio isnt the only company with results like this

I have a case which went to appeal and was won both on the first instance and on appeal.

i also have cases in the High Court too, so i wouldnt say Ratio are the only CMC to have a reported case actually this is clearly inaccurate as MCS and Turner coulstons have a case won in Chester before HHJ Halbert

please get the facts right if you wish to post message in support of CMCs

I understand TC have an appeal hearing in October which they expect to win, which case it is I'm not sure

Who are TC?

Your understanding is wrong

OK Larry.

I will quote from ATE policy:

The insurance premium

due for your policy is payable at the conclusion of your claim ( by court decisionor settlement).

My understanding is accurate, thanks anyway:-D

You think my CMC are funding it?