Me and Welcome Finance Loans and PPI REclaiming too

kregrs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right, I've finally managed to get the agreement scanned, could someone have a look and give me their opinion.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Edited by kregrs
Edited to remove personal details

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When ppl have a look, take note of the date at the top of the page with sigs on, 9/2/08, 2 weeks before we signed the agreement. Its the copy that was faxed to Welcome. I'm not 100% sure we actually signed an original copy, have never received a copy of an original, just the copy that i've posted above.

Just Spotted Some Thing And Need Comments

The Agreement Says

Hire Purchess Agreement/ Thats The Car And

Credit Agreement/ Thats Prob The Mick Mouse Insurance

Can That Be On The Same Agreement

Surly The Agreement Has To Be Called Hire Purchess Or Credit Agreement, Not Both

They Have Kept The Hire Purchess And Insurance Seperate But What Agreement Is It

Hp Or Credit Agreement

Will do sar as soon as i can.

Any thoughts on the dates at the top of the page with the sigs on? That its dated, as a fax or something, 2 or 3 weeks before we signed, so cant be a copy taken after we signed...

Ill Give A Teaser

Who Do You Think Does Gap

Could It Be Direct Group Who Addmin The Insurance

Or Could It Be Welcome

And Who Do You Think Get Commission Payments On The Policy

Ist Prize

Could That To Be Welcome

Get The Idea

There Is A Lot Going On In The Back Round That Never Gets Posted Till A1

• 1 month later...

This morning, while in town, I received a call from Welcome. Actually, I missed the call, but they left a voicemail, asking me to contact a John (surname was mumbled) at the local office. By coincidence, I was literally stood outside the local office, so thought I'd call in and speak to this John. Asked at reception for him, to be told no one of that name works there, at least with the name John. So I mentioned about the message, but apparently I must be mistaken. Shame really, I was looking forward to asking him some awkward questions, but hey ho.

I would have thought that any office employing more than 2 people would have at least 1 John!

Perhaps he did work there this morning but has found a more ethical and satisfying job at the local abattoir....

This morning, while in town, I received a call from Welcome. Actually, I missed the call, but they left a voicemail, asking me to contact a John (surname was mumbled) at the local office. By coincidence, I was literally stood outside the local office, so thought I'd call in and speak to this John. Asked at reception for him, to be told no one of that name works there, at least with the name John. So I mentioned about the message, but apparently I must be mistaken. Shame really, I was looking forward to asking him some awkward questions, but hey ho.

Could be one of the muppets from head office saying that he is calling from the local branch....

Right, SAR now sent off, taken a bit of time cos funds are bit tight at min. Now, recently started getting calls from Welcome, asking me to call me to discuss account as its now with their legal team. Also, I notified them in writing that I'd changed address, but I suspect they're writing to me at an old address, so if they've taken any action, I wouldn't know about it. What happens if that is the case?

I'm waiting for my Sar to come back, re car finance, but hoping its going to have info relating to a secured loan I took out with welcome in 04. Now, i'm assuming I can claim my PPI back, but the loan is now paid off, was paid off in 04 when i remortgaged. Loan was for 2.5k, cant remember what was paid back to clear it tho. If I can claim the Ppi back, as I did try to use it but my claim was refused, missold i'm told, would this have any effect on the settlement figure I paid? I mean, could I claim back any extra I paid because the Ppi was included? Hope that makes sense.

For instance, just for an example, if loan was 2.5k with ppi and settlement was 10%, so 250, so to settle would be 2750. But without ppi it was 2k, the 10% settlement would then be 200, so to settle would cost 2200, obviously less. Could I then reclaim the difference if the Ppi was refunded?

Right, sent SAR off on friday, 1st class recorded, got proof of posting etc. Been to check on Track and Trace and nothing to say its been signed for, just that it was accepted at PO on friday. Does the compliance place still exist? I'd hoped it would have been delivered by now.