3rd Time Lucky With The Abbey

PICARELINE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone

This is my 3rd time round with a fight against Abbey.

I had my last successful claim back in June 2007 and I must say it was quite easy(ish).I got to MCOL on both claims then when I was given a date in court, Abbey settled both claims in full with interest.

Now this time round is a little different, as my last claim was two years ago there have been loads of changes and the High Court Ruling(s).I think I need some help again if anyone would be so kind.

Last time I claimed six years on both accounts, initially I sent a request for payment in full with 8% interest added on top.

This new claim is for a different account that i have not claimed anything back on.

I am looking to claim as far back as 1999 when the account was opened up until todays date, I understand the forms that I need to send in and how to word it, however I am a bit stuck on the interest side, I have read on here to initially ask for a refund of your money but not the 8% interest on top, is this the case?

I don't want to make a mistake.

Here is what I am thinking of doing first and if this is mistake, please somebody give me a shout.

1)send the initial request for immediate payment of charges taken from me plus the 8% interest on top of this and also claiming back to 1999 up until July 2009 (10 years)

2) giving them 14 days to reply then the LBA another 14 days

Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated :)