style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive asked uu for a breakdown. I never reply to the clowns. Ive told them i want there final responce on the matter. Ive also told them i work in a solicitors (which i do) so any court action will be defended!!!

the last letter got off them they denied any dca letters despite the fact i have them all.

Im willing moorcrap to phone me now im in so i can play with them :violin:

Another letter from Moorcrap:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITIGATION

to prevent the above possible action please send payment before 16/07/11 immediatly.

If you do nt contact us following the reciept of this letter w emay have no alternative other han to recomend to our client that solicitors issue legal proceedings against you which may follow. Please not if legal action is necessary and if the solicitors instructed are sucessful in entering a judgement then your debt may increase as follows.

Current balance £122.37

solicitors cost for issue claim form: £50

Court fees: £15

solicitors costs: £25

Total debt: £212.37

Plea eocntact us now. Neither we nor our client want court proceedings to be issued and it is still possible for you to avoid this by agreeing a repayment plan that you can afford and maintain.

????????????????????????

Another letter from Moorcrap:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITIGATION

to prevent the above possible action please send payment before 16/07/11 immediatly.

If you do nt contact us following the reciept of this letter w emay have no alternative other han to recomend to our client that solicitors issue legal proceedings against you which may follow. Please not if legal action is necessary and if the solicitors instructed are sucessful in entering a judgement then your debt may increase as follows.

Current balance £122.37

solicitors cost for issue claim form: £50

Court fees: £15

solicitors costs: £25

Total debt: £212.37

Plea eocntact us now. Neither we nor our client want court proceedings to be issued and it is still possible for you to avoid this by agreeing a repayment plan that you can afford and maintain.

????????????????????????

More crap again, just write and demand the breakdown of how the total has been

arrived at, and demand a statement of the account showing original

balance and all payments you have made, from what you have said the balance smells

very fishy.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

yep,,, and have a look at there administration fee... they bumped one on my O2 account for £21.50, told them they could wait to hell freezes over till they get that.... They still send statements with it on but guess what No chance matey's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Oh yep Brig, have just drafted up me letter to those chancers telling them no can do will not entertain them any more. Am going to SAR O2 and tell them direct with them thanks... be interesting what ex Mrs Hippy was up to on that phone...hmmmm only £98 left to pay em.....

Want to see if any charges on it or termination fee's etc, also requested all verbal tapes as I cancelled the contract at the end of me old contract told em I was nearly bankrupt but they talked me into a £10.00 a month cancel at a months notice,, so should be interesting..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

moorcrap have replied to me writing to them thanking them for the ifs and maybes letter and to go f themselves lol letter from moorcrap confiming the account is closed and denying they are breaching oft guidlines with threats etc

in the mean time though ive had yet another letter from concillia thanking me for arrangeing to pay £6.90 a week. which i didnt do.

will post up tomorrow photobuckets being a pain

• 3 years later...

So a month ago, I recieved a claim form from united utilities claiming unpaid water charges. Incidentally i recieved IT on the day I was moving out, which was lucky.

There claiming 460 including fees. Now the thing is the claiming up until March 31st(claiming before it's technically due?)I moved out of that address in January so they are claiming two full months be paid for the old address.

In my defence I have admitted I owe them but the figures are incorrect. I have also stated I am in a position to pay in full once the two months are removed.

Northampton wrote back to uu telling them to investigate this.

I have today recieved a letter from uu saying the amount is correct and I have not informed them of my chane of address. This is not the case. I tried to change my address online several times on the day j moved but the website would not allow me to do so. I then rang and was told "j am unable to put you through to the correct department". I then emailed advising of what had happened and my new address (to the ceo).They responded to this so I know it was Recieved.

There also stating that I have ignored letters from them. Again this is not the case I have emailed several times requesting a payment card/payment plan all of which were ignored.

If they are not certain of my address as they claim why are they sending highly detailed documents to my new address? They are also sending demands to the previous occupant.

They have also attached a a form saying

" I hereby give notice of my intention to withdraw the defence submitted in this matter. I admit to the claim in full, as shown above, and offer to make settlement by payment of x per month. I understand that this will result in a judgment being entered against me and a fee of £40 will be added onto the debt, which has been included in the above balance"

I have no intention of signing this! I have made it clear to uu I will pay in full once the balance is altered but they refuse to do so.

I think that you should think about putting in a counterclaim, seeking compensation for their breach of contract. The breach that they have committed is their failure to manage your account correctly.

Have you checked your credit file? If there is anything on there is a result of this dispute then that is also a basis for claiming compensation.

Let us know. We will help you

So why don't you add a counterclaim?

Not entirely sure what I would be counter claiming for?

BF has advised you what to counter claim for in post # 2 :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just got this:

Our Chief Executive has asked me to thank you for your e-mail, and to let you know that we will be in touch with your further as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Liz Lake (Mrs)

PA to Steve Mogford

United Utilities

Tel: 01925 237005

Thread moved to the correct forum

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...