Claimform by DAF (Yes Car Credit) **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

right quick update, due to work and other problems over christmas, finally got round to sending the pack to the court, couldn't send it to my local court, as it had been dealt with by Northampton BCC, i received a notice from them this morning :-

"To all parties

This claim has been transferred to the ******* County Court for that court to deal with the defendant's application for judgement to be set aside.

That court will send you and the other parties notice of the time, date and place of hearing."

i'm hoping it won't take too long. I'll keep you updated.

Edited by philballard30

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all/Postggj,

Got a date for a hearing for my judgement to be set aside.........apart from what went on the N244 form and what i got from the SAR.....what should i be concerntrating on at the hearing.......how do i go about explaining the agreement is crap??

What i'm hoping for is no-one for Yes Car even turns up!! (that's the easy option):D

My hearing is 21st April at 1230

Any advice for the hearing greatly appreciated..............

yes, noticed it last year when i checked my credit file for the first time in a good few years! (it's three years old) and i didn't even know i got it! so i want to go and defend myself as not only is the agreement crap, the default notices don't comply, and the vehicle was actually a lemon which i surrendered and stopped paying.

N244formp1.jpg?t=1269458824

N244formp2.jpg?t=1269458872

Evidence cont.)

The credit agreement has not been defaulted as to Consumer Credit (Enforcement Default and Termination Notices) Regulations 1983 (SI

The default notice fails in that it omitts the creditors name and address

The default notice fails to give the defendant the mandatory fourteen days to rectify the default

It is my contention that as a result of this and the aformentioned reasons, the Judgment has been improperly granted

I would therefore respectfully ask the Court to set-aside the Judgment, on the basis that I never received the claim pack and consequently was denied the opportunity to respond to the claim; which I would have done as it is my sincerely held belief that no executed credit agreement exists

ALSO included this in defence............

defaultregscopy.jpg?t=1269459561

defaultregscopy2.jpg?t=1269459606

if daf ever decide to take you to court after the set asside again, that will form part of your defence

send that to the court with a covering letter asking for it to be put in your n244 application for the judge to go over

ive left room at the top for case number etc

once the judge reads that, its a done deal the set asside along with your other grounds

it shows you have a realistic chance of defending any possible future action by daf

• 3 weeks later...

Had an email from Rebecca Field, of litigation at irwin Mitchell asking me to telephone her about this urgently.....i don't know, the hearing is set for the 21st and they're only just making contact now!?

do i call or sit tight for the hearing ?