Financial help

rowenalovespink
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, does anyone know of anyfinancial help available other than student loan and access to learning fund? I am a 4th year vet student. i have literally no money and I cant work as I have to spend the whole summer doing work experience... I fear i might have to drop out. please help if you can

Hey, does anyone know of anyfinancial help available other than student loan and access to learning fund? I am a 4th year vet student. i have literally no money and I cant work as I have to spend the whole summer doing work experience... I fear i might have to drop out. please help if you can

I do and I know natwest will do professional loans to vets so I would speak to them with regards to what they might suggest to you so that all your options are available.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Your Uni should have a Union and Student Services financial advisor.

Go see them, this time of year they always have a few pounds going spare from the European Funds as they have to be spent by July 30th or they get taken back.

Uni do hardship loans too, and they have details on the many, many funds available from charity and the likes.

They will help you budget too.